Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

GO PRO HERO 3

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Kosuki, Oct 17, 2012

1. Apr 14, 2011
    • Nov 29, 2010
      As cool as these cameras are, I don't see myself investing my money into them as I have neither the time nor money to be be able to capture videos that these cameras are made for.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • May 14, 2011
        I love these cams but I am not willing got invest that much cash into something I wont use. Or I will only use on holidays.

I would prefer to have another monitor. (Works out at roughly the same price)
      • Sep 22, 2010
        How long are they going to keep that black edition? I know I want one. (Snowboarding yo)
      • Apr 14, 2011
        Its not limited or anything its like bronze silver and gold levels. Black is worth it in the long run
        I drive 300 miles every month sometimes more to UCLA so ill want one for my dash board ^^

405 on camera ^^
      • Aug 10, 2012
        Anyhow, these do look nice. Very nice at that.
      • Dec 19, 2008
        Just added two more to my collection of 3 GoPros.

Got the Black Edition and the Silver Edition. I am ready for the snow to drop. Ready to film those rodeos I worked so hard on last year and those Mctwist yo.
        Rico Suavé, Oct 17, 2012 Last edited by Rico Suavé, Oct 17, 2012
      • Sep 9, 2012