Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

God of War commercial - Heart Breaking?

Discussion in Entertainment started by AgoraphobicNosebleed, Mar 12, 2013

1. Aug 25, 2009
    After watching this I feel even more bad for Kratos

• Like Like x 1
    • Jan 12, 2012
      He wanted power and did the ultimate sacrifice for it '-'
    • May 12, 2012
      anyone tell me the story for this guy (i never played it).
    • Jul 23, 2012
      Kratos was a spartan warrior who had his entire army slaughtered by barbarians, humiliated and wounded, Kratos offered his life if the greek god of war would give him the power to kill the barbarians that slew his army and friends. Ares accepted, giving him the Blades of Chaos that were fused to Kratos' arms. He slaughtered the barbarians and became hungry for power.
      A village that worshiped Athena was destroyed under orders of Ares' and Kratos himself slaughtered more than half the village. Unfortunately after his blood-lust faded, he realized he had accidentally killed his own wife and daughter. This was a test of humanity/power for Kratos which he failed. Ares then fused his skin with the ashes of his dead family, which is what gives him a pale skin color. Kratos then wanders the earth for 10 years reliving his nightmares everyday and seeks to have the greek gods make him forget his nightmares some how. After a lot of filler shit, it comes to Kratos fighting the god of war, Ares. Kratos kills Ares, and begs Athena to remove his nightmares. Athena says she can't remove them, but only forgive them. So he's shit out of luck, which then drives him to commit suicide by jumping off a cliff. Athena saves him and explains that there is no God of War, so he claims the Ares' throne and is proclaimed the new God of War.

That's game 1 in a nutshell.