Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Gonna donate, paypal wont let me

Discussion in Help Desk started by Yuppi, Jul 25, 2012

1. May 18, 2012
    Hi, i was gonna buy admin for 1 month today, but when i wrote my card number etc. and pressed "link card", i got this message: "We were unable to process your credit card registration at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again at a later date."

It has never happened to me before, but i'm just wondering, is it just paypal issues, or am i never gonna be able to purchase something here?
  2. Jul 14, 2010
  3. May 18, 2012
    And if it's just something wrong with paypal, does any1 know when it's fixed?
    Post Merged, Jul 25, 2012
    Visa
  4. Jul 14, 2010
    Is it a debit card, atm check card, credit card, or gift card?
  5. Nov 11, 2011
    Gift cards are only accepted if they allow you to enter details such Name, Address, and phone number. Visa Vanilla used to have these options but they stripped them. Fucking paypal...
  6. May 18, 2012
    Post Merged, Jul 25, 2012
    But the thing is, i've payed for donator once with this card...
  7. Aug 18, 2006
    Do you have any other funding sources? Bank account, other credit cards, etc? If you do, then I recommend try using one of those instead, if not, then I recommend getting a GreenDot PayPal MoneyPak, they can be bought at Wal-Mart, CVS, etc. It works like a gift card except you load money on to it, and you can put the funds into the PayPal account that way.

As far as the gift card works, some people have issues with them. I think it's due to some kind of security measures PayPal implemented.

[EDIT] Ninja'ed post above. Since it's a debit card, have you tried contacting your bank?
  8. Jul 14, 2010
    I would try contacting your bank then, you could also try linking your bank account and pay using an echeck (this isn't recommended as it will take a few days to go through) but it might be your only method (if your bank doesn't answer you that is).
  9. May 18, 2012
    But it worked once, why should it not work now?
  10. May 14, 2011
    Try tomorrow, maybe it will fix itself, maybe its a blip in the system?
  11. Nov 11, 2011
    Anytime a donation is rejected at PlagueFest, that is a huge blip. :reallypissed: