Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Gonna need an unban immediatly TY

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by GoOb, Nov 15, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 15, 2012
    So this admin "zenzr" banned me on STEAM_0:0:2601482 because i was "team killing" in zm. So then he decides he will extend it for a week and call it mic spamming when i wasnt even talking. So i promptly get on my other account to defend myself the next day, calling out the disgusting little public players that infest the zm server so rigorously. Prime example being street jedi, a player who literally leaves the server to avoid dropping in rank. I mean, rank, in a zombie server. Talk about a fucking nerd right? I mean, do people honestly do this? I've never in my life seen such a disgusting display of public play. But there was more. Another player, platinum twenty ones. This player, instead of actually playing, sits in spectator watching. Simply watching as he knows his rank cant deteriorate by a large margin if he simply doesnt play. I was simply curious as to what his rank really was. Can you guess? Probably not you pea brain ignorant fools. Rank 1. Astounding. Someone literally sits in spectator, doing nothing for the rest of his life but guarding his rank. I have a lot of friends in zombie mod, so an unban would be EXQUISITE. thank you for reading, and please remove zenzrs admin so he never has the privledge to possibly think of banning me again.
  2. Aug 2, 2010
    I'd suggest sending in a ban protest so I can reject it.
  3. Jul 8, 2012
    I banned you originally for mic spam. You would not stop arguing with me about what is and isn't spam. Enough is enough. I found you tonight on another account, which is also against rules, which is why you were perm'ed. I said nothing about team killing.
  4. Aug 2, 2010
    I'm gonna go ahead and say this isn't abuse.
  5. Jul 1, 2010
    Undeleted this after spam cleaning GoOB. He is j3t in counter-strike. He started spamming the forums with the contents of this thread in multiple threads.

[IMG]
  6. rxn
    This message by rxn has been removed from public view. Deleted by rxn, Nov 15, 2012, Reason: Dharkk is a whore..
    Nov 15, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.