Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Good bye Guys! :)

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by westie808, May 2, 2014

1. Oct 6, 2012
    Its been a really fun Journey here on Plaguefest. As some of u admins know that i am leaving the island of maui and will be moving to Kauai with a specific someone. this was the Hardest decision that i have made in my entire life but it seems that i made the right choice. i will not be gaming anymore as it no longer satisfies me. i will be moving on with my life and gonna study music for two more years so that i can get my deegre. umm theres really not much to say. im not ashamed to say this but i have been Demoted due to some fooling around, and i have no regrets. it was fun taking care of this server. and im not leaving because i was demoted just so u guys know. i may come back just to check out the server but that will be in a while LOL. Some of you may already have my number, hit me up if u guys want to talk or something.

Thank you guys....
    Noe(westie808)
    • Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dec 27, 2012

It has been really fun to play with you, not the least to get to know you if only a little. Take care and good luck on your future endeavors, Westie. Love you.:wink::wave:
    • May 31, 2012
      I remember you talking about moving. Visit me! I'll let you know when I'm heading to Hawaii man!
    • Feb 3, 2012
    • Mar 26, 2012
    • Apr 12, 2014
      Been nice to know you, Don't have too much fun without us :wave:
    • Jul 8, 2012

Have fun man. Hope you do well in life.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk
    • Dec 7, 2013
      not calling u a faget cuz dis moment sad kinda.
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Sep 1, 2013
      • Oct 6, 2012
        My Man how could i forget you!!! ur my favorite on the server or on Plaguefest. hit me with a PM and give me ur number, i will txt u when i get it.
        Post Merged, May 2, 2014
        I honestly dont know what ur talking about? i dont remember seeing you on the servers????? im confused 0.o?! thanks anyways!
        Post Merged, May 2, 2014
        i leave on the 15th of this month so i have internet access till then.
      • Feb 21, 2007
        Awesome to hear of the upcoming changes. I wish you luck in your move and newly living partner! :smile:
      • Oct 24, 2013
      • Aug 11, 2013
        ikno that u hate me but Good luck:smile: gonna miss u.:soldier:
      • Feb 1, 2011
        Good luck in your adventures in Hawaii, Westie. It was fun playing with you
      • Nov 29, 2012
        Aw this makes me sad but I'm happy for you. I hope things go great for you. I'll miss you Westie! Hope you come visit pF on your free time. :smile:
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        • Jan 3, 2013
          :crying:Take care Westie. I will miss you~~~~~Have a good one, and enjoy with your partner.......:heart:
          • Friendly Friendly x 1
          • Apr 24, 2012
          • Jun 6, 2013
          • May 31, 2012