Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

GOOD JOB SYDNEY AUSTRALIA

Discussion in The No Count Section started by FluffehKitteh, Dec 29, 2013

1. Oct 18, 2012
    • Jun 11, 2012
      Australian parodying US Schools. How factual! Cuz that's howser we see youz
    • Oct 18, 2012
    • Sep 27, 2013
    • Aug 7, 2012
      • Like Like x 1
      • Oct 8, 2013
        chickenfoot, Dec 29, 2013 Last edited by chickenfoot, Dec 30, 2013
      • Sep 15, 2012
        Sounds like something a homophobe would say lol
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • Aug 7, 2012
          this makes me sad. @chickenfoot please have better judgment as an admin on this server.
          • Agree Agree x 2
            atxdragon, Dec 29, 2013 Last edited by atxdragon, Dec 29, 2013
          • Oct 18, 2012
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Oct 8, 2013
              Okay, whatever, I just find that video pretty disgusting to be honest. That's just my opinion though, and apparently it offends everyone.
            • Dec 27, 2012
              It offends for more than just one reason. Sometimes it's better to keep your thoughts to yourself especially when you're an admin. Be careful of what you're saying because posts such as that gets more attention than you think.
              • Like Like x 1
              • Dec 1, 2013
                The main character looks like she's 30. Lol. @chickenfoot, I think I may be the only fruitcake on the server/forums and do have a pretty thick skin and am open minded. But, what you did say was kind of borderline (not really) homophobic, haha.
              • Jul 8, 2012
                Yeah, you're welcome to think however you like, but I would seriously reconsider your choice of words. Especially if you ever want to be taken seriously, not just here but in the real world as well. No one likes someone who is close minded, discriminatory and just a general douche.

With that being said I'm not saying you are, but just think for a minute if you were LGBT, and you've been bullied (beyond belief of what you can probably imagine) your ENTIRE life, and you just hear people say that? Like "being gay" is bad? Is an insult? How would you feel? Sure you may not mind, but I can guarantee you that some day you will run into someone who just may mind, and you may just push them far enough over the edge to do something that they will regret later. As someone who has been bullied and pushed to near life changing events my entire life for being different, I wish I could show you how the world is when you're not the popular kid, or not the one people want to be around. So please, reconsider your word choice in the future. I know you probably didn't meant it that way, but words can never be taken back, just remember that when you talk to people. /endrant.

Back on topic:

wat. why.
                • Like Like x 2
                • Oct 8, 2013
                  Okay, I'll try to choose my words more carefully next time.
                  • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
                  • Jul 8, 2012
                    Joking about it is one thing, all I'm saying is you may want to watch your words, especially online. Hard to differ between joking and serious when you can't actually see the person you're talking to.
                  • Jun 11, 2012
                    I...I...the movie is a parody. It's mockumentary. This thread is off the rails. Someone pick up the train cause we sure did derailed.
                    • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
                    • May 27, 2012
                      Thought I would say, that isn't even Sydney. In fact, I know the school it was filmed at.

(its trash from the 2 minutes I saw of it)

edit:

Looks 30 because thats a guy.
                      ΣZΣ | Like a Bauxe, Dec 30, 2013 Last edited by ΣZΣ | Like a Bauxe, Dec 30, 2013