Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Good Sign For that Convoy Event: Convoy 3-7 on 5-17-2014

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Lutao, May 17, 2014

1. Apr 4, 2012

[IMG]

Now, I've heard we hadn't gotten that far before, but I don't know for certain!

Either way, got my hopes up for the event coming.
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feb 27, 2012
      We've gotten to the boss and fought the boss like 10+ times, we just never beat it. People don't know what to do when it comes to the boss.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Apr 28, 2013
        You have to shoot the front part of the vehicle. Also the hp for the boss is very high (about 500 hp per ct).
      • Feb 27, 2012
        We know where to shoot, we don't know how not to die.
      • Jun 11, 2012

[IMG]
        • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
        • Mapping King Mapping King x 1
        • Aug 12, 2012
        • Sep 9, 2012
          We were convoy ready the other night...... my screen is still red from the death toll....
        • Jan 1, 2013
          Crouch at all time, jump when the lower laser glows?

As for the minigun part... the unavoidable damage seems to be intentional.
        • Nov 17, 2012
        • Aug 12, 2012
          man on that event we had one hour to beat the last stage and we didn't even reach to the boss....

@atxdragon you still owe us a sweet ass dragon party for convoy since you miss it :smile: ain't that right @TJL :P
        • Apr 25, 2014
          Not to be pessimistic or anything but why a convoy event playing one map for several hours is boring.
        • Feb 12, 2012
          Because on events like that people actually try to cooperate and work as a team, which is interesting and fun. And the best way to do so is to try to beat a map that has never been beaten, again, as a team. Many people make events like that, for different maps. It just seems like my Convoy is on top of the "unbeaten maps list" now, probably because everyone wants to beat it already.
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Dec 1, 2013
            Problem you guys had yesterday was that you had someone trolling commands. Subdelt and Nedra know who it is, haha. I still think muting everyone but the leader is the best idea to beating the map.
          • Mar 20, 2012
            Still hate the fact that it does only take <0,5 sec to get inside the final holding as zombie and simply screw over anything if you get inside once. They arent able to kill you with 50k hp, if they focus that zombie, others get in.

I could blind(or like the map does it: rockettransportthingy + half zombie = dead) all people and say its a difficult map, I just rather prefer maps where laggers don't beat you, with my 0,2s delay I just shoot all the time nomatter if there is something or not. If I would shoot only when I see something it would be too late.

Ye you made it to the boss. grats
            Would be more enjoyable though if we could be there more often and not just in 0,137% of the rounds. I was there once I believe it was the first time ever we made it that far, like 95% of the team died in the first 25s.

You can have the best ever team subdelta, they still gonna fail if a zombie is smart enough to take advantage of the last hold.
            redeemer is 50/50 too, sometimes you hit a wall and it just bounces off and flys into the nothing 200m away.

You need 40 people for the endhold, but you know that never 40 people will survive the first boss attack.

I can create a map too with a boss which adds 1000hits per human, it would be ultra tryhard, the thing is you only get 1050bullets from me. Isnt that interesting?

Its not just your map though lol dont take it so seriously, I just get sick of new wannabe tryhard maps atm ...like Kaemons elevator serpentis lvl before v1, it was quite impossible for players who played this game for years even with headset help and admin commands and people in spec helping and designated pushers...and so he nerfed it. That was the right way to do...still people dont beat the map under 1h

but you wont change it anyway and so we will fail in all eternity^^
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Mar 30, 2012
              I'm one of the only ones who rode the elevator all the way to the end pre-nerf.
              Get rek't.

It wasn't even that hard. You just needed communication.
              To be honest, it was too easy. And now it's even more easy.

Serpentis will be beaten in under 1 hour soon(tm).
              And Kaemon can then finally release Junon.
            • Mar 20, 2012
              Ik that a grp made it. But these were like optimal conditions , imagine that on a big server, gg.
              It still took way 2 many tries in my opinion.
              A small grp can be fast with medusa but slow with the room and vice versa... I doubt there will be under 1h grps, but this most likely happens before we win ut.
            • Dec 10, 2013
              So that's why you can ride tornadoes in Mountain Escape and maybe other things ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) that good :razz:

Teamhold maps should be banned off pF until doorhugging gets gone as well, do I need to remind you guys how much we failed in the last fapescape event because of the mass amount of doorhugging?
              • Zing! Zing! x 1
              • Aug 12, 2012
              • Jan 1, 2013
                Like BlackDragon said, this isn't going to happen.

Take a few look at my doorhugging ZE vids and you'll realize that are plenty of doorhuggers even in servers that are commonly considered being "good" at ZE (e.g. Sonaki & UB). No server is exempt from having doorhuggers. It's just the matter of how bad the problem is and how well the rest of the team can handle the situation.
              • Feb 12, 2012
                Only an empty server can have no doorhugging at all. So yea, thats right.