Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Good Single Player Offline Games

Discussion in Gaming started by iProbie, Jan 16, 2014

1. Apr 1, 2012
    Need suggestions for good offline Single player games.

Also no high-end stuff, as you all know, I'm playing on my N-Gage.

what I have atm are Plants vs Zombies, PopCap games, Age of Empires 3, Battle Realms, WC3 etc etc.
  2. Apr 9, 2012
    Crysis would be a good start. Crysis is known to be one of the best FPS shooter single player games out there because it's so resourceless. That means each and every PC can run it without problems. Heck, you could even install it on a Windows 95 and it would still run at max settings :thumbsup:

Now serious: I don't exactly know how far your PC can go. HL1 and 2 obviously are really one of the best. Also has tons of mods which are mostly worth it (and all free). Far Cry 1 is definitly also one of those great games. It's not high-end but definitly looks like it. I am Alive is a fun one, not heavy at all. LIMBO, The Walking Dead, Anna (Extended edition), RUSH, Dark Messiah, that's just a handful of things I have in my list that I think aren't too heavy and very good! If you haven't tried Far Cry 1 I suggest you start with that one
  3. May 30, 2012
    Skyrim: The Elder Scroll
    + Extra editions

Star Wars Republic Commando
    It's best Star Wars game ever existed in my opinion, 4 man squad you lead to victory and have a great story line, if you just are a little Star Wars fan, try this!

Why in hell would i suggest this?
    Well if my internet goes Kaboom i enjoy playing in survival mode, creative is getting bored quickly unless you are a little redstone freak.
    It's a creative game.

It's a short in my opinion but still a great game.

Counter-Strike: Condition Zero - Deleted Scenes
    Many didn't know that it existed back in the days, it was amazing and a great gameplay... the only thing that is bad is the graphic, since we are more related to "epic" graphic.
    I remember playing this as kid, i loved it.

I will see if i can find more games...
    Kim, Jan 16, 2014 Last edited by Kim, Jan 16, 2014
  4. Feb 24, 2011
    Faster Than Light
    Spelunky HD
    The binding of isaac
    The walking dead
  5. Apr 3, 2013
    • Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Short campaign, took me 4 hours to complete, but damn this game is good.
    • Terraria - Spent over 200 hours on it, sandbox game that is going to get another big update
    • Starbound - Someday i will buy it, basically Terraria in Space
    • Minecraft - Can be good sometimes
    • Skyrim - Very gud game
    • Portal 2 - Campaign is good and entertaining
    • Mirror's Edge - Haven't really played it but i've heard good stuff about it
    • DayZ - Not sure if single player, but this gaime is really gud
  6. Nov 29, 2012
    crash bandicoot, tomb raider
  7. Dec 27, 2012
    The only game that comes up right now is Super Meatboy.
    I'll come back once I can remember some more.
  8. Dec 11, 2013
    I recommend to you "OUTLAST"
    • Like Like x 1
    • Jun 11, 2012
      The Walking Dead Season 1 (has steam cloud but reverts to local save if you have no connections, oh and super freakin sweet adventure)
      Mass Effect Trilogy (This is like 150 hours plus adventure you'll start and feel like it lasted 5 years but it was aweshome)
      Grand Theft Auto 4 (Driving in Fake New York to mod to look like real New York at night is fun)
      Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas (Adventure, story, and really awesome lose yourself type of experience)
      Bioshock Trilogy (What 1 does, and 2 follows, 3 blows up your heard and the DLC for it puts you in the most messed mindset of hardcore mindbendnig. That's SS2 for you baby)
      Assassin Creed whole saga (While AC III might feel like a let down, AC IV is really freaking good combined with AC II, Brotherhood, and Revelation contained story)
      Saints Row 2,3,4 (All fun, all the flailing you can have)
      Mirror Edge (I am in the small minority who actually loved what that game did)
      Spec Ops (Really cool short story that left me with my jaw dropped by how awesome it was, pretty cheap too)

I would recommend the The Walking Dead Season 2 and The Wolf Among Us but they are still releasing new episodes for it and won't be complete till end of this year.

Boom that's like less than a 100$ worth of fun and more than year worth of play. Contact if you want some these, I haz games I don't care for.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
        Benderius, Jan 16, 2014 Last edited by Benderius, Jan 16, 2014
      • Apr 28, 2013
        If you want some games. Look at some good games from the snes or n64. Most of these classics were the best for their time and now.
      • Apr 20, 2011
        For what pc xbox or ps
        If you play ps then you should play kingdom hearts series and kind bit long but its so mush fun
      • Feb 27, 2012
      • Dec 8, 2013
        SNES/NES/N64/PSX Roms
        Dead Space
        Deus Ex
      • Feb 21, 2007
        thanks!! I was just looking thru my library to see if I had saints row 2 or 3....and I saw that I had 3....and I didn't even know I had 4!! Installing now to play... :evilgrin:
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Feb 3, 2012
          Limbo (Steam)
          Mirrors Edge (Steam)
          Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs (Steam)
          Amnesia: White Night (Custom Mod for Amnesia: The Dark Descent)
        • Mar 26, 2012
          I like Portal a lot.
        • Oct 19, 2013
          Deus Ex: Human Revolution, and the original Deus Ex games are a wonderful choice.
          They have a sophisticated, yet easy to follow, story that revolves primarily about society, human instinct, and technology's benefits and consequences. One of the unique features it has is one that few games have: gameplay choice. Yes, you can make conversation choices, but you can also choose to go guns-blazing, be stealthy, and kill with suppressors, or even be a pacifist, and use take-downs and tranquilizer darts to knock out enemies. Sometimes, you can even avoid conflict just by saying the right things.
          Really, I shouldn't say more, it is a game series you really, really need to experience on your own. The required specs for them to play are rather low also. :smile:
          • Agree Agree x 1