Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Goodbye people.

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Cat, Jul 9, 2016

1. Oct 13, 2011
    There are so many things I want to say, but I'm going to keep this short. I'm glad I found this community years ago. I'm sorry if I ever been rude to you. Sometimes I just can't control myself and say whatever to people.

I lost someone who was everything to me and it feels awful. Leaving states tomorrow and I'm not sure if I want to come back.

Just wanted to say don't ever give up on your dreams. I gave up so many times and I regret it all.

Goodbye.
    • Friendly Friendly x 11
    • Jun 29, 2014
    • Dec 30, 2006
    • Feb 8, 2013
      The only person who should be everything to you is yourself. Don't lose yourself, my friend. Stay safe, my friend.
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • May 31, 2012
        Sorry to hear about your losses. Good luck on your future endeavors.
      • Dec 7, 2013
        Thanks for the donor, and don't forget to have fun even you're sad asf.
      • Apr 9, 2012
        That's sad to hear. At moments like these, time stops to exist. However, before you know it, you will find yourself fortunate again. Allow the future to gift you what you need, with patience everything is possible. Till next time!
      • Dec 27, 2012
      • Jun 11, 2012
        You're not going anywhere. Me and you gonna have some Stella and burgers.
        • Like Like x 1