Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Goodbye PF

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Drearystate, Oct 16, 2013

1. May 12, 2007
    I have been off and on on PF since 2007, I have gotten to know a lot of you and we have either bonded or hated one another. I'm not going to say I was one of the better people you got to meet or one of the most helpful. I became a admin to give back to Plaguefest because of the years I spent on it's servers. It seems nowadays my PC sits in spectate and I am rarely on anymore. When I am on I can't help but become irritable almost immediately. I used Plaguefest as a way to vent and control my mental illness instead of coping with it in a healthy manner. I am leaving Plaguefest and gaming altogether. I would just like to thank you guys for some great times and some late late nights. I will be giving away my steam account and I would like to buy -.-(Titty) admin a couple of months if he would be willing. More than likely he won't be reading this so if someone could ask him that would be great. Thanks you guys.
    • Friendly Friendly x 16
    • Apr 3, 2013

You've handled ZE pretty well, banishing bhoppers and griefers and whatnot. Is giving away your Steam account really neccessary? Your choice, but godspeed to you in life!
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Dec 6, 2011
        It's disappointing that you have to delete everything and get rid of it all altogether, but if you think it's for the best =\

Good luck out there Dreary!
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        • Apr 24, 2012
          Wish you the best out there in the world, take care dreary :wave:
          • Friendly Friendly x 1
          • Aug 12, 2012
            ya same here I quit CS for good too, just not entertaining anymore

nice knowing you Dreary
            • Friendly Friendly x 1
            • Jul 8, 2012
              Only you can tell what is right for you or not.

I have not had the pleasure of really getting to know you or not, so whatever it is you choose, be safe, and have a good life. Good bye sir.
              • Friendly Friendly x 1
              • Mar 6, 2011
                Good luck to your goals be achieved:thumbsup:
                • Friendly Friendly x 1
                • Apr 9, 2012
                  I understand, but don't sell your account lol that makes no point xD

Have a good future! J
                  • Friendly Friendly x 1
                  • Apr 28, 2013
                    Goodbye even though I'm starting to become not a part of pf anymore though the reason I go there is just to tryhard maps.
                    • Funny Funny x 1
                    • Friendly Friendly x 1
                    • Oct 18, 2012
                      • Friendly Friendly x 1
                      • Feb 3, 2012
                        Sad to see you go Dreary, stop by some time.
                        • Friendly Friendly x 1
                        • Feb 27, 2012
                          I always thought you were a cool and nice guy. Very generous too. I remember when you had those servers, and you offered to set up some servers or even rent them out to people to super cheap. I thought that was a really cool thing of you to offer. Besides that, i always thought you are a nice guy. But hey, if you think leaving will benefit you, then best of luck to you, and i hope you find what you are looking for in life. But if i were you, i wouldn't sell my steam account. I mean, you could always take a break now and then and drop in, or maybe sometime down the road you will want to come back.

Either way, good luck in life! :smile:
                          • Friendly Friendly x 1
                          • May 12, 2007
                            I understand that you guys may think that giving away my account isn't necessary but I am a bipolar schizo, I have a multiple personality disorder. If I don't delete steam and give it away one of us will log on, it happens all the time. I think of you guys as friends and I am grateful to have met you guys. I wouldn't think of it as a bad thing I will be getting better and that makes me happy and optimistic for the first time in a very long time. I will still remain in the forums I think because I still want to know how things are going but if that causes a problem I might have to leave the forums as well.
                            • Friendly Friendly x 2
                            • Sep 14, 2008
                              • Friendly Friendly x 1
                              • Jan 3, 2013
                                :frownbig: Bye Dreary, sad to see you go, but the best of luck to you!!!!!
                                • Friendly Friendly x 1
                                • Oct 29, 2010
                                  • Agree Agree x 2
                                  • Friendly Friendly x 1
                                  • Mar 13, 2013
                                    We will all miss you drearystate, take care!
                                  • Nov 28, 2010
                                    I know we didn't really talk, but I hope you get everything sorted out and get better! Take care, Dreary!
                                    • Friendly Friendly x 1
                                    • Dec 27, 2012
                                      I hope you manage to get better with your personality disorder Dreary, also I'm quite sad that you're leaving CS:S behind but I really hope you can stay here on the forums without any problems. These kind of decisions are hard to make and I respect you for being able to do this. If this is what you think is right, I wish you all luck there is out there.
                                      Be well and take care!:wave::rose:
                                      • Friendly Friendly x 1