Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Goodbye

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Elysian, Jan 6, 2014

1. Mar 26, 2011
    I am not going to make a long speech of how sorry it is to say this but with my own choice, I am done being admin, as well a part of this community. I loved meeting you all. You are all amazing. I hope to see you guys sometime in the future but who knows. I will be using my same steam. I will most likely delete most of anyone I met on here. Thank you all for some of you being so amazing to me and being friendly and with tears in my eyes because you all meant so much to me I say goodbye. If you all want to talk bad about me or celebrate have fun. Bye.
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dec 31, 2012
    • Dec 27, 2012
      I had a feeling this would happen sooner or later.

Be well.
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Dec 11, 2011
        • Like Like x 2
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Mar 4, 2012
        • Aug 17, 2012
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Winner Winner x 1
          • Feb 2, 2013
            It was really nice getting to know you. Good luck, Elysian. Take care! :smile:
          • Feb 27, 2012
            This makes me very sad. I hope you find this was the best decision for yourself. You had a few bumps here, but i wish it didn't make this sort of outcome. I really hate to see this happen and for you to go. I hope you can find a happy place and can remain there for a while to come. I really hate to see you go :frown:
          • Nov 11, 2011
            Whatever problems you've had and whatever your reasons for treating people the way you did, I sincerely hope you find peace and tranquility. Whatever you've said about me I've forgiven and I have nothing against you, we're judged all the time and I understand how you feel at times. Don't let the little things get to you but please, if nothing else, don't burn bridges with the people who were your friends. It is incredibly hard to earn their respect back and for them to take you seriously. My suggestion is for you to keep in touch with the people you adore and love from this community, but don't isolate yourself and don't be so easily provoked.

You seem to have anger issues that you direct at anyone you see and it's really unhealthy. Please take a moment to think about how other people feel when you say harsh things. As far as your abuse reports which you seemed to have not taken very well, don't be so beat. Hell, we've all had our fair shares of abuse reports, except Luffaren, he's special.

I wish you the very best and if you decide you want to stay or come back later down the road, we'll be here. Plaguefest is more than a community, it's a home. Good luck.
            • Agree Agree x 3
            • Friendly Friendly x 2
            • Dec 17, 2007
              well i know i didn't know you very well...but i'm getting an idea why you're leaving...decisions in life have to be made...some you can go back on and reverse them...other you have to live with for the rest of your life...but as long as you feel that you're making the right one...then there is nothing else but to go with it...sry your leaving...take care!
            • Dec 9, 2013
              I don't know how u still can post here...
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • Aug 12, 2012
                lost another girl in the pF community :/ good luck in life!
              • May 27, 2008
                I know, losing Penguin was tough on me. :frown:
                • Funny x 13
                • Agree x 2
                • Zing! x 2
                • Like x 1
                • Friendly x 1
                • Nov 29, 2010
                  [IMG]

See you later, and hopefully the next community will appreciate your shenanigans.
                  • Funny Funny x 3
                  • Zing! Zing! x 2
                  • Winner Winner x 1
                  • Apr 3, 2013
                    Why did you change your signature

Bye Elysian and may our paths cross again
                  • Feb 8, 2013
                  • May 31, 2012
                    I agree with @sajak... Don't burn bridges with your friends @Elysian

I think several of us here can relate to your current position (admin-wise); I totally rage-quit admin about two months ago after I was heated in a [server admin] thread response by @dillinger. I was mad at him for a couple of days but I remembered that I didn't add him because of LSA nor plaguefest... he's a cool person... and so, after a couple of days to cool off, I found that it was fun to play when he was on and I even kept him on my friends.

I have a really great time playing on these servers and it has been a lot better for me as a donor instead of an admin. I'm not saying adminship is a bad thing nor am I trying to fend people off from it, it just wasn't my cup of tea even though I thought I was pretty good at it. I've been recognizing your name lately in the Zombie Mod server and I felt you were doing well irregardless of any threads or comments by others.

Take a break or leave the server if you must but I highly recommend keeping in touch with your friends because I really doubt you added them solely on plaguefest association; I am sure they are great friends even if it's a scarce word or two here and there.

Whatever you choose, whatever happens, let things work out for you...
                    Take care,
                    Josh
                    • Friendly Friendly x 3
                    • Agree Agree x 2
                    • Jan 5, 2014
                      Go away troll. This was never about losses or victory for me. All I wanted was a fair admin who didn't quickly ban people and accuse them of wrong doing. Best of luck to her.
                      • Like Like x 2
                      • Friendly Friendly x 2
                      • Winner Winner x 1
                      • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
                      • Feb 8, 2013
                        Post Merged, Jan 6, 2014
                        Hey, we're on the same road together!
                        • Like Like x 1
                        • Agree Agree x 1