Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Goodbye -

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Divine, Jan 7, 2014

1. Jul 2, 2013
    I want to give HUGE thanks to PlagueFest for providing me one of the best Zombie Escape / Zombie Mod Experience, I enjoyed playing with each and everyone of you. Unfortunately I have to say It is time for me to leave PlagueFest / CSS. I may return or I may not other then that, Good Luck PlagueFest and keep doing what you do best which is provide players with the best gaming experience ever. I probably won't be viewing comments on forums but if you would like you can leave a comment on my steam wall.

Goodbye
    Thank You
    • Friendly Friendly x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feb 8, 2013
      Goodbye, my friend. Please don't be another sajak. Thanks!
    • Aug 13, 2013
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Take care Divine. You were a good admin. Best of luck to you. :smile:
    • Apr 1, 2012
      sorry about me being tad hostile towards you after I found out who you were, but you seemed to be a good admin.

good luck, have fun.
    • Dec 2, 2013
      It saddens me to see people go, but I wish you the best of luck in your travels, and I hope to see you again when times are better.
    • Apr 28, 2013
      If you think you were hostile toward him, I can say that I was probably on his "worst" list so far. Anyway, you will be missed.
    • Dec 17, 2007
    • Feb 3, 2012
    • Apr 9, 2012

Ok bye
    • Apr 24, 2012