Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Goodbye

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Psych, Jul 27, 2014

1. Apr 16, 2014

Some of you guys are probably wondering where Psych has gone, since I haven't been on in a while... I told my friend to change my account password on me, because I've been way too addicted to CSS (most of you guys can vouch for me on that lol). I have to handle a couple things that have come up recently and then prepare myself to transfer out and get my degree.

Don't think I won't be back to wreck you guys in SK, MG or ZM though! Sorry @LcLovesBlue, this is gonna effect our Xcn vs Bff match drastically as Xcn no longer has the advantage of having my aimbots on their team. XD

Welp! To all the people who have me added, that steam account wasn't mine to begin with, so chances are if you see "me" online that its not really me.. Goodbye to all my lovely pF fellows (I'd tag you all but its way too many. You guys know who you all are) Cya when I see ya :smile:
    • Friendly Friendly x 14
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Programming King Programming King x 1
    • Oct 24, 2013
      Cya man I liked playing with you. Keep in contact through here if you come back, looks like most of the regulars are leavings at the same time.
      I'll miss ya bud.:thumbsup:
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • May 31, 2012
        Thanks for letting us know. We have been wondering about you man, and hope all is well. Congratulations on your transfer! If could click on both friendly and funny, I would. I clicked on funny because of the aimbot stuff though :grin: !aimbot @Psych.

Keep up the great work, do well in school, and see you in the future when you visit :smile:
        • Like Like x 1
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        • Aug 12, 2012
          well I don't know you but good luck and come back soon :smile:
          • Friendly Friendly x 1
          • Feb 3, 2012
            Good luck in the real world. Hopefully you'll be able to come back. :wave:
            • Friendly Friendly x 1
            • Jul 8, 2012
              I never really played with you, but good luck!

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk
              • Friendly Friendly x 1
              • Feb 13, 2014
                Psych you couldn't wait like 4 more days?! Jeeze
                • Like Like x 1
                • Nov 29, 2012
                  Gonna miss you Psych! I hope things go well for you and come back sometime to say hi to us.
                  • Friendly Friendly x 1
                  • Nov 20, 2013
                    ohhhhh @Psych i will miss u bro :heartbroken:. take care my brother, please come back soon.:heart::heart:
                    • Winner Winner x 1
                    • Jan 25, 2014
                      I hope things change for the better. We will always be here. I lost my kitty meow meow :smile: You generally made pf more fun (except you always wanted those desperadoes jail kills) XD

Also a lot less flood button threats
                      • Funny Funny x 1
                        teemo, Jul 27, 2014 Last edited by teemo, Jul 27, 2014
                      • Mar 26, 2012
                        It was a pleasure playing ZM with you. Y'know where to find us when you are ready to come back. :smile:
                      • Apr 16, 2014
                        All the pF love! :heart: If any of you wanna stay in touch, just PM me your social security number........... orrrrr snapchat/twitter/facebook/myspace works too :giggle:

Supply and demand, my friend.. I supplied the shit outta myself, now you guys demand... ..or I think thats how it goes

I seen that you're leaving too :shock: Welp.. best of luck to ya, bud! Hope to see you here when I return :smile:

:heart::heart: I'm gonna miss all of Xcn :frownbig:
                      • Feb 13, 2014
                        • Funny Funny x 1
                        • Feb 25, 2014
                          Cya soon m8 settle with the thing you got to do.
                          • Friendly Friendly x 1
                          • Oct 11, 2013
                            Had some great times playing with ya Psych. Will miss laughing my ass off at the stupid stuff we always did like hold the most outrageous areas ever (Towers Redux red crate + couch) and of course that PFLY spam
                          • May 29, 2012
                            What about the dance crew @Psych ? :frown:
                          • Apr 26, 2014
                            I played with you a bit. You were a good challenge in the server :razz: Come back around soon!
                            • Like Like x 1
                            • Feb 13, 2014
                              Your aimbots are always welcome in Bff. :wink:

Hate to see you leave Psych. Always have so much fun gaming with you. Wish you all the best in everything you do.

giphy
                              • Like Like x 2
                              • May 2, 2014
                                THATS RACIST! HAHA! Darn it. Hate to see you leave bro. Good luck with everything! you can always come back for some nutella.
                                • Agree Agree x 1
                                • Funny Funny x 1
                                • Oct 13, 2011
                                  addiction is gud, addiction is lyfe. Who is gonna yoloswagnoscope me naw. Handle your things and come back asap plz, good luck brah.
                                  • Funny Funny x 1