Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Google Earth wat

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Apr 16, 2013

1. Feb 27, 2012
    So, i was browsing tumblr and someone i follow reblogged an image of instructions on the sight of seeing someone drag a body into a lake.

[IMG]

Following those instructions, i googled it, and sure enough, it looked very similar. So i downloaded Google Earth just to get a better look at it.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

YUP. THAT'S A FUCKING BODY. I know google likes to play jokes on Google Earth, but i sure hope this isn't one, because that's just sick and twisted.
  2. May 27, 2008
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
    • Apr 14, 2011
    • Feb 27, 2012
      That doesn't look like a dog to me. But i do see the we tpath you're talking about. I didn't notice that before.
    • Dec 7, 2012
      SshhH! That's a body and that's not me trying to dispose it into the lake! ...ssSShhH:angel:
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Feb 8, 2013
        I dont know wat all of you r freaking out about this man is obviously just feeding the local fish
        • Funny Funny x 3
        • Feb 27, 2012
          It still doesn't make sense of why someone would drag a dog out of the river then all the way up the docks. I think you might be partially right peter, but that part just doesn't make sense to me.
        • Aug 1, 2011
          I think Peter is trying to say that the dog is alive and was just following it's owner from swimming in the river?

I thought the picture and his words described that pretty clearly.
        • Mar 12, 2008
          This. far be it for a dog to use it's own legs right?

Also

>last week on reddit
        • Aug 1, 2011

The more you know....
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Feb 27, 2012
            The dog or whatever it is was clearly dragged. It wouldn't leave that thick of a trail of blood and water by walking. It is possible, but it doesn't seem likely what you're saying.
          • Apr 4, 2009
            I don't think it's blood, looks like the water changing the coloring of the wood.
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Feb 27, 2012
              That, actually seems like it might be correct. Because no blood trail on the entire walkway, but then it's really red at the end of it. Maybe if it is a dog, it caught something in the water and was eating it there, which would explain the large water trail and the large pool of blood looking liquid at the end end of the dock. Who really knows, it could be anything.
            • Apr 4, 2009
              When it shook itself to dry off at the end it just stained the wood more than the trail. It's all water.
            • May 15, 2011
              I don't think this was taken as soon as they got the the dock either. From the large water stain, it could be the dog laid down beside the man, and the woman went over to the far end of the dock before coming back to bend over and pet the dog, which brings us to when the picture was taken. The dog had since gotten up and moved over a few paces, leaving a large puddle behind. If it was a murder, I don't think the man would be so relaxed like that, leaning on the post while his (assuming) wife picks up the body. Not to mention a corpse is heavy, and one person lifting is a challenge in itself, let alone over the top of a fence.

I find the most prominent reason this cannot be a murder is the trails. Their are 3 trails, but none of them move in succession with eachother, which would be unfavorable in the removing of a body as time and team work would be a must.
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Feb 27, 2012
                It looks like there is a second person there bent over by the dog. But what you said sounds the most likely, Dirtbag. That would explain the 3rd trail.

I'm sure you could find someone doing such a thing that i jumped on the bandwagon of though. I mean, there was the aussie couple making fuck on the hood of a car, and the lady waved. (which of course they weren't actually doing it)
                http://hypervocal.com/culture/2013/google-street-view-australia-sexy/