Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Suggestion Goomba Counter

Discussion in Server Suggestions & Bugs started by Luc, May 14, 2015

1. Apr 13, 2012
    I think it would be awesome if the Zombie Server had something like rank that counted a players Goomba Stomps. I mentioned it in the server a few days ago and many of the players agreed it would be fun to have.
    Not sure if this has been suggested before or even possible to do but still!!
  2. Apr 9, 2007
    Personal count? or some sort of centralized thing?
  3. Apr 13, 2012
    I think both could be cool. Like be able to monitor the total Goomba Stomps of everyone, also maybe differ them from Zombie Goomba and Human Goomba. Also personal Goomba would be awesome as well.
  4. Mar 10, 2014
    While an interesting concept i personally dont see why it should be implemented. While i dont think it would be to dificult to script into the server, the points for goombas are already calculated into your overall rank. Maybe the best and easiest way would be to add another catagory into the ranking system that shows your personal goomba count, both while human and zombie in an h/z format (IE: goomba count: 20/45 with 20 being goombas while human, and 45 being goombas while a zm). Overall it seems kinda silly and pointless to me but thwn again i think the ranking system is pointless too. They can both be cheated in one way or another and eventually it wouldnt be an accurate display of skill
  5. Apr 13, 2012
    It really has nothing to do with skill just as rank has nothing to really do with zombies. It would just be another fun and interesting thing to add into the server. Its about the fun of it, plus it would bring more competition for goomba stomps