Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Fixed Goomba Stomp Glitch

Discussion in Server Suggestions & Bugs started by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Jul 17, 2013

1. Feb 27, 2012
    Okay, so the first thing i noticed yesterday when Goomba Stomping is that you can actually launch with it. I did it yesterday on dust arena. Just a few minutes ago, i got Sica to do it to me, so i could get it on demo. It should probably be fixed somehow. Whatever way the zombie is looking when he gets stomped is the direction he goes flying. I can see this getting trolled pretty quickly. It's a very short demo, so it won't take too long to watch.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/vayd327gi2hci7e/goombatroll.dem
  2. Jun 23, 2010
    Good catch! Hopefully this get fixed soon before everyone starts doing it lol.
  3. Apr 9, 2007
    Not very happy with the fix, but it's fixed.
    • Wizard! Wizard! x 4
    • Zing! Zing! x 1
    • Feb 27, 2012
    • Jun 23, 2010
      May I ask why you're not happy with it? I'm just curious :0
    • Apr 9, 2007
      There's no bypass param to SDKHooks_TakeDamage, there's no flag that ZR checks before applying knockback. The only *clean* fix I've come up with is to waste cycles, and while it's a one liner, it isn't the best.
      • Informative Informative x 3
      • Jun 23, 2010
        Ah, I got it. Thank you for the info! :thumbsup:
      • Nov 11, 2011
        THIS is why we can't have nice things. :reallypissed:
      • Mar 12, 2008
        Thank you for voicing your intent to exploit kyle's hard work.
      • Nov 11, 2011
        Would you like an anal probe exploited into your hiney?
      • Apr 24, 2012
        I absolutely LOVE the goomba stomp! :thumbsup:Thanks alot
      • Mar 12, 2008
        I agree. This is really fun to attempt. I managed to stomp a zombie or two, and deto and I got into a stomp fight. I got one on him, but he won.
      • Apr 12, 2012
        Lol.. can someone pls explain wtf this is? I assume its something on zm?
      • Sep 25, 2010
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Apr 12, 2012
          So, whenever a human jumps on a zombie's head, the zombie... goes flying? Gets frozen breifly?
        • Sep 25, 2010
          Almost; the zombie loses hp(2k damage I believe). It's instant kill if the situation was the other way round.
          • Like Like x 1
          • Mar 12, 2008
            If it's anything like our duel earlier, then yes.
            • Like Like x 1