Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Got banned but not on the list

Discussion in Help Desk started by Folding Table, Apr 22, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 22, 2012

As stupid as I was, I hit my timeleft bind too many times and got banned for it. This happened in the ZE server.

I am hoping to be unbanned and I promise to get rid of the bind and that this will not happen again.

STEAM_0:0:14656569

Thank you.
  2. Feb 9, 2012
    • May 14, 2011
      Yeah i saw Brian fix one of these before. No need for so many people lol, might as well have done the whole management list lol. They can all fix it.
    • Mar 20, 2012
      Its probably the same issue with Fornax ( STEAM_0:1:8245600), i met him on other servers and he asked me y he cant join pf anymore....
      i think he was an good&active player(at least 130hours with that name) but he hasnt an account on pf. I asked him if he used the connect ip commands 2 often , but he didnt know it ....so it must be something different, but we dont know what^^
    • May 14, 2011
      If you rejoin really fast it assumes your a ddos and bans your ip, simple, if your a real person, post here and you will be removed from the black list.
    • Mar 12, 2008
    • Oct 29, 2010
      He already said he spammed timeleft ya dummy.

Just sit tight for a root to respond.
    • Mar 16, 2008
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Mar 12, 2008
        I dont think spamming timeleft would do that, as ive personally seen a retard do that before, and had to gag him because of it.

Unless it was thru console, and it banned him somehow.

lox pl0x
      • Feb 1, 2011
        Cmon Taters, this is one of the quickest ways to get auto-banned by console and has been for a long time! WHERE YOU BEEN BRO

• Agree Agree x 2
        Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.