Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

got my steam account stolen

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by walkgiam4, Mar 2, 2009

1. Nov 18, 2008
    well i got my account stolen this sucks why do people suck so hard
  2. Jul 31, 2007
    Welp, there was a warning up on the site all damn day :/
  3. May 24, 2008
    actually, the warning was on the site shortly after a lot of these people got hacked.
    Semifail was one of these people.
  4. Nov 18, 2008
  5. Jul 31, 2007

Gonna see about a replacement or ask for a petition to get your account reset? and how did they do it? did you password get pinched the second you hit the website, or was it oneof those fake login things?
  6. Nov 18, 2008
    fake login i filed a thing with steam about it but they havent sent nothing back yet
  7. Sep 22, 2008
    check your e-mail to make sure it went through. you should have a notice from steam saying they got it right after you sent it.
    i submitted like 5 times and it never went through cuz i was retarded and doing something wrong according to weeman :razz:
  8. Dec 28, 2007
    have faith in steam, you will get your account back :smile:
  9. Feb 21, 2007
    just member to never click on links in steam chat, and especially never log into crap from the links u clicked on. whether its steam login or creadit card login or anything else. If ur gonna to go a website, go from ur favorites, or type in the address.
  10. May 27, 2008
  11. Mar 16, 2008
    have hope that the steam nerds help the public out
  12. Nov 18, 2008
    yea i got a confirmation e-mail as soon i sent it but still no reply
  13. Nov 18, 2008
    yea i know i was so tired i just dind't realize what happend for like a half hour then i was like awwww crap
  14. Jun 4, 2006
    My account was stolen once, I filed shit with steam, took at least 2 weeks before I got it back, thankfully the kid that got it didn't get it VAC banned by the time I got it back.
  15. Nov 18, 2008
    shew 2 weeks well atleast i can count on some sort of time frame
  16. Aug 8, 2008
    Prove to me steam is real. wait, it is....So..I can have faith in it.

LOL LOL!

sorry guys, good thing I don't use steam friends/thing.
  17. Dec 28, 2007
    if anyone is atheist then I have a sacred head of cabbage you could worship here...

but anyways good luck on getting your account back semi, just BELIEVE in the cabbage!
  18. Nov 18, 2008