Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Grand Theft Auto 5 Trailer #2

Discussion in Gaming started by Ray, Nov 14, 2012

1. Aug 18, 2006

I don't... I don't even..

FUCK I NEED THIS GAME.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Go get deployed and play it with your sgts.
    • Feb 14, 2012

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
    • Jun 11, 2012
      Too good. It's way too good. There was that feeling on how they were gonna top GTA IV. But this is way too epic. Pre-order here I come.
    • Aug 10, 2012
      I wouldn't mind a Grand Theft Auto movie ^^
    • Dec 6, 2011
      All I can think about.... MODS MODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODSMODS.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Sep 6, 2010
        Love this game and other games similar to it. I'm currently playing Saint Row 3, which is quite similar to GTA 4, and I've been playing Sleeping Dogs.
      • Apr 14, 2011
        P.S.
        Inside Information:

:clap:
      • Dec 30, 2006
        Shit, I need to pre order. Wonder what the crazy specs are lol
      • Apr 9, 2007
      • Dec 30, 2006
        Well then, I won't be able to play it. lol I still need to RMA my graphics card.
      • Mar 19, 2011
        Some info about the new features and content of the game.

Source: http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/gta5/news/gta_5_all_the_game_informer_details.html

• Features the biggest open world in the series' history - GTA 5's world is bigger than the worlds of Red Dead Redemption, San Andreas and GTA IV combined.
        • Three playable characters who you can switch between "at nearly any time".
        • More vehicles than in any GTA to date, including BMXs, mountain bikes, road bikes, dirt bikes, cars, trucks, helicopters, planes, ATVs and Jet Skis, but vehicle manufacturers are still fictional.
        • Each character has their own specific abilities and story arc, with all three stories intertwined.
        • Character 1 - Michael, an ex-bank robber in his early 40s who retired after making a deal with the FIB. He has two teenage children and hates his wife Amanda. He's also the narrator of the original GTA 5 trailer.
        • Character 2 - Trevor, a former war veteran and a "drugged out psychopath". An experienced pilot.
        • Character 3 - Franklin, a repo man in his mid 20s described as a "young and ambitious hustler".
        • Focus on making more diverse missions.
        • Heists and bank robberies are a big theme to the game.
        • Characters will work together during missions, and you can switch between characters mid-mission to fulfill different roles. For example, during a chase sequence you can pilot the getaway helicopter as Trevor, snipe pursuing pilots as Franklin, or fire an assault rifle as Michael.
        • Missions will have a "very different tone depending on who's on them, how many people are on them, and how much we're using switches", says Houser.
        • Even when you're not controlling them, each character will still go about their own business across Los Santos. "You may be surprised by the situations they find themselves in should you switch back to check up on them," says Game Informer.
        • Improved vehicle handling and physics - "The cars hold to the ground better... It feels more like a racing game," Houser says.
        • Fighter jets appear to be in. One screenshot shows a fighter equipped with missiles, as a helicopter explodes in the background..
        • Pedestrians are fully mo-capped and more interactive.
        • You can rappel down buildings, although it's not confirmed whether this is specific to certain missions.
        • Los Santos is described as a "huge and diverse city", combining the best of Red Dead Redemption's "large open expanses" with GTA IV's "densely packed urban environment".
        • Areas in the game world include beachfronts, mountains, the wilderness, a "Salton Sea" region, a military base and the suburbs.
        • GTA: San Andreas was about gang culture. GTA 5 is about capturing the "contemporary culture of LA".
        • A variety of different side missions and "more sophisticated" minigames, including yoga, triathlons, Jet Skiing, base-jumping, tennis and golf. There's a full golf course in the game. You can go scuba diving along the coastline of Los Santos, or go to the gym on the seafront.
        There's more info in the article I just listed what I found the most interesting. I definitely can't wait I am so glad to see the scale of the area enlarged compared to Liberty City.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Informative Informative x 1
        • May 15, 2011
        • Dec 6, 2011
          Minimum Req: i7 3960k @ 6.5GHz or higher, 8GB VRAM, Quad SLI GTX 695's, 128GB RAM, 4TB HDD or larger for game files

Recommended Req: Non-existent specs until 2018 or later.
        • Dec 30, 2006

@Kyle
          • Winner Winner x 2
          • Apr 9, 2012
            People are gonna kill me, but I've always thought the GTA series and gameplay to be utterly lame... Everytime I play it it urges me to cheat simply because it's tons of times funnier that way, and once you play it 30mins that way it gets broign and repetitive... However many games (except for the cheating part) are like this so my argument is probably irrelevant to this thread.

:beer::thumbsup:
          • Dec 6, 2011
            I feel the same way (not about the game but cheating in general). I try so hard not to look up any cheats/find out there are any due to the fact that I'd use them, no matter how hard I try not to. The only reason I cheated in GTA IV was when I was modding and such. I have a rule to always play the game through legitimately, then possibly fool around with the cheats later on.
          • Oct 17, 2011
            My brother might get it for his ps3. Hopefully, you can play this with split screen. Thanks for showing the trailer.
          • Dec 19, 2008
            My mother does not let me play these violent games. :frown:
          • Jun 11, 2012
            But you can play Counter Strike with the slew of multiplayer content out there? I question both your innocence and your ethic young man
            • Like Like x 2