Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Grand Theft Auto V: Official Gameplay Video

Discussion in Gaming started by Skiptron, Jul 9, 2013

1. Jun 23, 2010
    • Artistic Artistic x 1
    • Feb 3, 2012
    • Dec 30, 2006
      I sacrifice my computer and hardware to this game.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Jun 23, 2010
        I'm doing this also. Winning.
      • Oct 17, 2011
        Wow. My laptop will blow once this game even starts downloading.
        Looks EPIC!! No wonder why they didn't release it for the new consoles because they were smart enough to spend more time on improving more of it.
        After seeing this, i'm dying to play this game before anything else.
      • Jun 23, 2010
        Same here! I'm glad they delayed the game to make it great. Hopefully its not like Duke tho :razz:
      • Nov 11, 2011
        Looks like the ghetto urban version of Just Cause 2. Still, looks like a good game.
      • Feb 1, 2011
      • May 12, 2007
        This is the game of games, if they fixed the fighting mechanics and targeting system I am all in, aside from those concerns I think this game has enough to offer for years to come
      • Apr 9, 2012
        I must say it's the first time I'm (finally) impressed by the graphical content of GTA, and also the first time the Gameplay seems making a little more sense this time. Especially because you can go and do other things such as biking, diving and more, instead of just having to cheat a tank on the way and have fun that way.
      • Oct 17, 2011
        Just cause 2 map is 10 times bigger(even more) than GTA V. I remember googling it but just cause 2 map is ass. Unlike GTA V, the map is still big with about 2500 kilometers and a lot better.
      • Apr 7, 2013
      • Sep 6, 2010