Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Insufficient Evidence Grape likes to start fights, and whines when he has been made a fool of.

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by REal :MUsic, Jan 23, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 6, 2013
    So, I enter zombiemod, first thing I hear is grape insulting me. After an exchanging of words grape gets upset,,, determined to not look like a fool he makes the terribly childish move of muting me since he could not win a verbal altercation he had initiated, he then follows up with gag. When the map changes I mock him for doing this, he then mutes me again within a round and a from chat I decide to further the conversation, I then get banned due to grapes poor social skills and the fact that he wanted to start fight in order to test drive his admin abilities. My demo didn't capture for some odd reason so we will have to rely on grape for his, ghosted and 2 other admins were present for grape's temper tantrum.
    REal :MUsic, Jan 23, 2015 Last edited by REal :MUsic, Jan 23, 2015
  2. Oct 24, 2013
    Sup, dude. I uploaded a demo of you and agoraphobic both harassing me while I wasn't saying anything to you. I defended myself a few times but you continued to drag it out after I told you to quit.
    Have a nice Friday night, now that your schedule is free. :kiss:
  3. Aug 25, 2009
  4. Jun 6, 2013
    Oh how rather convenient it is that you don't have a demo from the map prior where you started the fight with me. Anyhow I would like to add, that if I was harassing you like you said, you could at any time apologized for starting fight with me on the previous map then acting like a child when you couldn't win the argument by muting and gaging me. If you had apologized I would have backed down and you could have preserved what little face you have, but sadly you did not. Also If I'm expected to play nice with every douche who buys admin and abuses their powers then a rule of stating such needs to be enacted.
  5. Oct 24, 2013
  6. Aug 25, 2009

*edit* Grape trying to become friends with me.
  7. Oct 29, 2010
    Honestly, it didn't really look like a ban was justified in my opinion. It's hard to get a good read on the situation without your side of the mic chat too.

Hopefully some others can watch the demo and chime in, I'd prefer to have some other's opinions.
  8. Aug 25, 2009
  9. Oct 24, 2013
    I don't want to be your friend or give a shit about you kid. You have some hardon for me and I've never even talked to you. You can stay out of it.
    You constantly try to troll me and I don't do anything to your sorry ass.

P.s. I don't see no horns on you, boy.
  10. Jul 20, 2010
    I'm going to have to agree with Momo as well. Clearly we can see that Grape was responding over the mic to Real and also in chat as well. So there was a back and forth that was going on.

From what Real said on the mic and in chat nothing raised to something that justified a ban. Would help if we knew what Grape was saying on the mic as well.
  11. Curt Popo
    This message by Curt Popo has been removed from public view. Deleted by Detonator, Jan 24, 2015, Reason: Wrong place.
    Jan 24, 2015
  12. Zenzr
    This message by Zenzr has been removed from public view. Deleted by Detonator, Jan 24, 2015, Reason: ..
    Jan 24, 2015
  13. Dec 7, 2012
    :angel: I was there at the time before and after all this shit blew out of proportion. Not sure who started this mess but it was 2vs1. I recalled Grape trash talking back and asking them to stop the trash talking or even not to speak to him but shit just kept escalating. Truly, I'm not sure who's wrong or who's wrong here!? (Real is acting like an ass crack, Grape is becoming jelly and AgoraphobicNosebleed is pissing blood.) WTF - I say " Let's hang these vaginas out to dry. ( I was pretty buzzed when this shit went down at 3am EST so I'm not a good witness but I would like to say it was a buzz kill!)
    [pF] ghosted, Jan 24, 2015 Last edited by [pF] ghosted, Jan 24, 2015
  14. Mar 10, 2014
    Real music likes to cause trouble, ive seen him start things left and right, dance across the line of what is/and is not ok, then threaten to call abuse whenever action is taken
  15. Jun 6, 2013
    While I can't disagree that I find great entertainment chaos(I'm not the only one in this boat), I'm not going to ask for my ban to be lifted, As I've had plans to go to a party tonight for a few days now in celebration of an academic achievement. So At any rate I won't be home today, I will be off getting drunk with a few friends.:curllip:
    Also everyone enjoy your saturday and get out for a bit.

Edit: let's not let this day ban grow as that would bring to much pleasure to ghosted. We don't want him having too much fun, he may have a stroke.
  16. Feb 8, 2013
    Not sure if this will help, but REal is THAT GUY that likes to initiate conversations with a very rude manner. Obviously, we know he just loves to use his mic and doesn't mean most of the things he says, but he'd continue to speak since he's the only person that finds it funny. Now, I wouldn't say Grape wouldn't shit talk back because many would if they've been threatened, but Grape would have more sense in knowing when to stop when it leads nowhere. Usually, if you really, seriously ask Grape to back the fuck off, he'd do so. I think this may have been a disagreement between one another's argument on a totally off topic conversation. I'm sure a mini fight just broke out and Grape just wanted to drop out and with the hatred of REal, he bans him to get rid of him. So this saying, I also agree the ban may have been triggered under impulse and isn't justified.
    Orange, Jan 24, 2015 Last edited by Orange, Jan 24, 2015
  17. Oct 24, 2013
    Real you kept calling me a bitch and so did agrophobic. You guys kept doing it back and forth, I was so drunk and high that I didn't even have enough energy to even argue with you. I talked a little shit back to you guys at the beginning and then I just stopped talking because I wasn't even in the mood. You even asked why I wasn't saying anything, implying I couldn't think of something to say, no, I just didn't feel like arguing with the two of you.

I even warned agoraphobic to stop harassing me in the admin chat also. All I was doing was trying to play the panic map and I kept hearing "grape is a bitch" by both real and agoraphobic, non-stop.

The LSA's here have told me to knock off the trolling and stupid behavior, so I have. That's why I just went ahead and took care of real with a ban and not feed into his trolling.
    I've said it before, if I'm going to be subject to reprimand for harassing other people then the same should go for other people.

Agoraphobic has been harassing me non-stop every time this kid comes on forums. Just look at my status updates or posts on the forums and this little kid just follows me around everywhere I go like some lost puppy.
    I don't know why he has such a hardon for me, maybe he just likes my voice or posts that much, that he looks everyday for what I post next, IDK. I've reported him a few times and he's been warned to fuck off.
    You guys want to see me get mean again and I'll be happy to do it. So if these two kiddos want to engage me in shit talk, then I'm gonna serve it back to them next time.

Even if you weren't there take this kid's past history into mind, that should show some perspective. Just look at the way he made this abuse thread and the things he's already said just in here.

I warned him to quit harassing me because he was spamming the mic insulting me, then kept doing it in the text after I muted him. I gagged him for the rest of the map. The next map he immediately starts saying the same thing over again so I kicked him. He continued again and I warned him and let him continue for a little bit more, then finally got tired of it so I got rid of him.
  18. Oct 24, 2013
    I'm assuming that's a link for other LSA? I cannot see it.
  19. Feb 27, 2012
  20. Jul 14, 2010
    There's an ignore button if you click anyone's profile.

I don't think there's much to say here other than it's a little overboard to get in an argument and ban someone. I wouldn't say it's harassment because it's up to the person being harassed to just ignore the shit talkers, but if you argue back and then call harassment it just adds fuel to the fire. Is it really too hard to just ignore people in game? In the future I'd just say ignore each other and play the game instead of bringing the drama upon yourselves.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.