Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved Grape putting a beacon on me for no reason

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by teemo, Feb 4, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 25, 2014
    Even toke in chat asks me in i want it turned off.

demo says all tho and here are my chat logs no where did there does it say I asked for beacon. kush toke and john were all on as I was talking in the mic asking why i got a beacon when i didnt ask for one.

http://stats.plaguefest.com/player_histories/chat/256341

Attached Files:

2. Oct 24, 2013
    Yeh I put a fucking beacon on you and I'll do it again. I did it for like 15 seconds to mess with you and you cry. I typed it again and it was supposed to be off.
    Pathetic temper tantrum over nothing when this kid is always spamming with stupid shit on mic. Get over it.
  3. Jan 25, 2014
    you turned it back on it was on for almost 2 minutes another admin turned it off and you turned it on again
  4. DeeKushMan
    This message by DeeKushMan has been removed from public view. Deleted by Momo, Feb 4, 2015.
    Feb 4, 2015
  5. Vanya Spazmidt
    This message by Vanya Spazmidt has been removed from public view. Deleted by Momo, Feb 4, 2015, Reason: Not needed..
    Feb 4, 2015
  6. Oct 29, 2010
    While this incident really shouldn't have been a big deal, Grape, your reaction to the complaint (both here and in the demo) is not okay.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.