Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Grape

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Orange, Nov 8, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 8, 2013
    So we were playing Lila Blue Town and then Grape kicked me because I stood a little bit too close to the window when I was trying to get kills. He told me on the mic "Stop being so greedy" or something because I was getting lots of kills. When I got stabbed, he couldn't kick me any faster. Some people witnessed it and also said I wasn't causing grief. I just turned around and back stabbed after being stabbed.

*Sorry, Ghosted Apples warned me, but Grape kicked me. Change title please. thank you.

Grape also said he can provide a demo.
  2. Feb 27, 2012
    You can go to edit post on the OP and should be able to change the title.
  3. Sep 17, 2013
    Orange did not grief he was just getting kills i was in spec watching
  4. Feb 1, 2011
    I'm confused. Who are you trying to report, Grape or Ghosted apples, or both of them?
  5. Feb 8, 2013
    Just Grape because he kicked me, but Ghosted Apples warned me after Grape's kick.
  6. Oct 24, 2013
    I am uploading a demo, but you can start it at around 16000 frames and it happens around 19000

I also warned him 3 times on the mic to get away from the window because he was going to kill us.

Then you can see him go back and forth to the window, and then stand there. He got himself killed to kill the rest of us on purpose, and ghosted watched it.
  7. Feb 1, 2011

So what is the demo gonna show? Did you have a reason to kick Orange or is this a legit abuse report? I guess we will have to watch the demo and find out :shock: damn your ninja edit skills
    dillinger, Nov 8, 2013 Last edited by dillinger, Nov 8, 2013
  8. Feb 8, 2013
    I was getting kills from the window. I have to move around to get zombies with low health that are around the corner of the window.
  9. Oct 24, 2013
  10. Jun 6, 2013
    I was in the same room with orange when this happened. I was beside him shooting the zombies out of the window with a famas. Orange got stabbed and killed all of us BUT, this was not his intension to get killed. After we all died orange was banned on the grounds of grieving. I commented that this reason was bullshit and grape preceded to attack me on a personal level without divulging the facts of the claim. I then preceded to say "that at what point does backstabbing become grieving" he said promptly "when you purposely get infected". Orange did not purposely get infected this claim is fraudulent.
  11. Oct 24, 2013
  12. Dec 7, 2012
    Orange, was bhopping off the window edge a few times. Then he got too close to the window and got infected. Stabbed everyone around him. I even warned him about grieving. I was standing on his left facing him. I even warned him verbally about continuously jumping on my head before he got infected. Orange was just being a dick, sorry to say. (True story)
    [pF] ghosted, Nov 8, 2013 Last edited by [pF] ghosted apples, Nov 8, 2013
  13. Oct 24, 2013
    Thanks. I'll watch the demo and give my opinion after I watch it :monkey:
    Post Merged, Nov 8, 2013
    Hmm well...it could be debated whether Orange purposely got stabbed, but I agree that it was a dick move for him to turn around and stab everyone after he (being the seasoned ZM player he is) was standing way too close to the window.

Do I think he got stabbed on purpose? No.

Do I think it was admin abuse to warn/kick him for killing his whole team after knowingly standing too close to the window and getting stabbed? Not really.

This is a tough one. Maybe some other LSAs can watch the demo and give their opinions. In my opinion it's not really admin abuse. If you wanted to stand super close to the window to get kills and run the risk of getting stabbed then you shouldn't have stabbed all your teammates. This is basically "edging" as they say on ZE as far as I can tell.

I'll leave the thread open for other opinions
  15. Feb 8, 2013
    You're right. It was not my intent to get stabbed on purpose, but yes, I shouldn't have back stabbed the rest of my team since it was my own fault risking my life by standing too close. The reason it was necessary for me to make a report is because Grape often come to hasty generalizations. Basically, he'll kick you first without thinking or anything because he hates you or whatever his reasons are. I've witnessed him going around giving many chances, most of the time, ignoring friends that are breaking server rules, for example: Mic spamming. However, that's irrelevant. I'm just saying he doesn't think twice before kicking/banning. Is this the most legit admin abuse report? Probably not, but it's best it goes on record.
  16. Feb 1, 2011
    Well you're right that he should have at least given you a warning before jumping straight to a kick. @Grape you need to follow the warn>kick procedure and not just kick people right when they first do something wrong. And remember that warnings over the mic do NOT count at all. If he wasn't warned in admin chat, then he wasn't warned at all as far as I'm concerned. That being said I don't think this is really admin abuse and hopefully you guys can be cool after this. :handcuffs:

Just to make things clear though, the reason I tagged this as "Not Abuse" is because technically you were edging Orange which could be considered against the intentional infection rule. So, while he should have warned you, he was enforcing the rule correctly and thus I don't feel this is admin abuse.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.