Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Greetings =)

Discussion in Introductions started by Chikorita, Apr 15, 2014

1. Apr 3, 2014
    I've been wanting to do this for a couple of days now but a part of me is shy and the other doesn't know what to say ><"

So anyway, I'm Jane (its not my actual name, but its what most people call me today because its much more simpler than my real one). I found my way here when I came across the zombie escape server a while ago and thought it was quite enjoyable to play on, so I'll be spending some time here now (I'm in EU, so I play during the odd hours if you think I'm a ghost :tiger:).

I enjoy oldschool/classic games, anime, movies and can talk about most things general, although talking about myself feels rather awkward so I better keep this intro to a minimal and spare the reader from blindness :angel:

And since I don't want to be a total stranger, I hope I can get acquainted with some escape-artists (and those who like to bury themselves behind a dozen vending machines ^^)
    • Like Like x 2
    • Apr 1, 2012
      Hi Jane, do you know if defeating a sandwich makes it tastier?
    • Mar 14, 2013
      • May 15, 2011
        Hello, welcome to the community and the forums! It's always great to have new people join us, and I'm sure you'll meet plenty of people here who share common interests in anime, games and movies, as we have all sorts of people within our community. ^^
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        • Aug 12, 2012
          Welcome, yea another ZE player, that where the fun at :cool:
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Apr 3, 2014
            I have not tried that so I can't tell you yet ;_;, but I know super pooper scoopers are just legends!

Thankies and nice to see someone else with a MS Paint forum avatar too :dance:

That's two of my childhood classics in one video =D
            And you got me, I am a Pokemon trainer indeed ^^

[IMG]
            • Like Like x 1
            • Feb 25, 2014
              • Like Like x 1
              • Feb 8, 2013
                can't go wrong with pokemon
                285137_v0_460x
                • Funny Funny x 1
                • Jun 11, 2012
                  Welcome welcome enjoy your stay. Though parking isn't free. They run a racket here!
                • Feb 3, 2012
                  • Friendly Friendly x 1
                  • Feb 27, 2012
                    Welcome to the community! Hope you enjoy it here :party:
                    • Friendly Friendly x 1
                    • Feb 11, 2012
                      I've seen you around on the ZE server. Welcome to the community!
                      • Friendly Friendly x 1
                      • Apr 3, 2014
                        Thank you all the welcoming, hope we can see each other in the game too :angel:

Yes, I learned that the hard way when I was dropped from the server during the last 10 seconds of a long zombie round, only to come back for the next round to be the starting zombie again.. And I wasn't even parking! So many tears were shed D:
                        • Funny Funny x 1
                        • Jul 8, 2012

Sent from my Real Galaxy S4
                          • Like Like x 1