Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Greetings

Discussion in Introductions started by ninjablooper, Oct 14, 2011

1. Oct 14, 2011
    Hello, I'm Ninjablooper. I tend to play on the Counter-Strike: Source Zombie Escape Limited ammo server a lot. I have been having fun on it for months now and finally decided to register on the forums. I'd say I'm an okay player. I try to help as much as possible on maps and rarely run into doors (face it, we all do once and awhile). I'm proud to say I'm part of the team that won biohazard earlier. Just felt like saying that...
  2. Feb 18, 2011
  3. Jul 14, 2010
    Welcome to the pF forums! Grats on your win :razz:
  4. Oct 27, 2010
  5. Aug 8, 2011
  6. Mar 19, 2011

And Wow that is quite an Accomplishment I can count the # of times we've won Biohazard on my two hands and that is pretty sad.
  7. Jul 1, 2010
  8. May 11, 2011
    welcome to forums. good thing i was not on for biohazard i love making the humans fail on that one and good job their always need good players for ze
  9. Dec 17, 2010
    Awesome another member added to Plaguefest. Way to rub the win in there faces, i like you already.[IMG]
  10. Jul 4, 2011
  11. May 28, 2011

Welcome to the forums! :thumbsup:
  12. Feb 20, 2011
  14. Mar 20, 2011