Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Greetings!

Discussion in Introductions started by Arunis, Mar 22, 2012

1. Mar 22, 2012
    I just saw the introductions forum so I figured I better post while I am still new :panda:.

Bit about myself... Not much I can say I am fairly old but I enjoy playing zombie escape maps which is how I found Plague Fest. I program for food but did some professional level design around 2000. I ran a Predator server a long time ago and more recently a 24/7 Mako Reactor locked to EXTREME II.

So far I am overly impressed with the Plague Fest website and servers, keep up the good work. Look forward to shooting some zombs with all of you!
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dec 7, 2010
      Welcome to pF! I am also impressed with with Plaguefest has done. :grin:
    • May 15, 2011
      Welcome to the forums and I hope you find our place comfortable and cozy. ^^
    • Jan 21, 2011
    • Apr 2, 2011
    • Jul 4, 2011
    • Jan 8, 2012
      Glad to see you can form correct sentences unline some people and you type like you have a decent head on your shoulders. Welcome to pF brethren. Don't forget to check out our forum rules and server rules if you haven't already.

:evilgrin:
    • Feb 14, 2012
    • Sep 26, 2010
    • Aug 1, 2011

Just thought I should point that out considering the subject of your post hehe.
      Anyways, welcome to the forums and the community.
    • Apr 14, 2011
      • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
      • Jan 8, 2012
      • Jul 28, 2011