Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Grey Cup.

Discussion in The No Count Section started by xiRaiN-, Nov 25, 2012

Who would you like to see win the Grey Cup this year?

Poll closed Nov 26, 2012.
Toronto Argonauts 3 vote(s) 50.0%
Calgary Stampeders 3 vote(s) 50.0%
  1. Oct 9, 2012
    This year the annual CFL's Grey cup is today. I decided hey why not open a thread to see who fan's of the CFL would like the see win the Grey Cup this year. The two teams are the Toronto Argonauts from the east division, and the Calgary Stampeders from the west division. I would not however like if people who aren't a fan of Canadian football wouldn't spam giving opinions that it is crappy or anything like that. If you want you can put input on your favorite team and chat about the CFL.
  2. Jul 8, 2012
    I've never heard of the Grey Cup prior to this post, but... *flips coin* I'd like the... *checks coin* Calgary Stampeders to win.
  3. May 14, 2012
  4. Oct 9, 2012
    CFL is the canadian football league, as the grey cup is basically the NFL's super bowl but for us Canadians.
  5. Jun 11, 2012
    Its the Vince Lombardi Trophy version for the Canadian Football League or CFL. So pretty much Canada Superbowl but its called the Grey Cup.
  6. Mar 31, 2010
    I hope Calgary wins. I hate Toronto for beating Montreal. :frown:
    • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
    • Mar 26, 2011
    • Feb 14, 2012
    • Sep 14, 2008
    • Oct 9, 2012
      I live in Saskatchewan so we hate Calgary. Also Toronto won. Congrads.
    • Feb 14, 2012