Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Insufficient Evidence "Griefing"

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Xwb, Sep 30, 2018

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 3, 2014
    I was kicked by Bowling for "griefing" for shooting my own vendy down before another human can use it. But i didnt see the human before shooting it down. Honestly i dont care if i get kicked but getting kicked for this reason is plain stupid. Am i missing something, please explain to me.
    Xwb, Sep 30, 2018 Last edited by Xwb, Sep 30, 2018
  2. Oct 1, 2017
    I was watching the roof because so many players shoot the props away after they get up. the human fell off the vendy once and before he could get back on it you shot it away. you were looking at the vendy when he fell off so i doubt you did not see him. i had also warned you earlier about griefing because you shot a zombie into a human and got them killed. that is why you got kicked.
  3. Mar 3, 2014
    Ahh so you werent watching from my perspective, you were assuming things. Ok, first, there was no one trying to get on the vendy nor close to it before i shot it down from what i saw. And second, he came out of the door as soon as i shot it down thats why he got stuck. Please dont try to add false information. And third, the shot about the zombie,i dont know why you were assuming that i was griefing. Did you see me actually shooting the zombies to the humans. All i did was shoot zombies that were in my sight and if they fly they fly to wherever. So please stop with your assumptions.
    • Zing! Zing! x 1
    • Apr 26, 2015
      Do you have anything in the forms of screenshots, chat logs, demos, etc that would help clarify this issue?

When filing a 'player abuse' or 'admin abuse' complaint, please include
      1) The name(s) and/or steam ID(s) of the offender(s)
      2) A brief description of the incident
      3) ALL claims of hacking or admin abuse MUST include some form of proof. ALL UNSUBSTANTIATED CLAIMS WILL BE LOCKED OR DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
    • Mar 3, 2014
      Unfortunately, no I do not have any evidence to support my claims. I knew very well nothing will happen because of the lack of evidence. But I still wanted to post this anyways because this kind of problem will most likely occur again in the future.
    • Apr 26, 2015
      Well if something like this happens again, and you can bring forth some form of evidence of abuse that would be appreciated.

He says that he saw you shoot it away from a player going up, we do not have to be in 1st person spectate mode on someone to make judgement calls as admins.

I don't really think this issue would constitute as serious admin abuse. But I'll put in my two cents about the whole matter anyhow. The first issue, and the second would both constitute as being greifing (playing against your team).

Though I will say that not every single time a player shoots a zombie, and they get launched or whatever into other humans will be griefing. Take the wall on office space for example. If you have 20 people on that wall, zombies are going to get shot into humans every single time when they are spawning in between people on the wall. I definitely think theres a big difference between teammates consequentially getting killed by others actions in certain scenarios like that, and lining up another zombie and awping them onto a spot to kill someone on your team.

That said, with no real evidence of this and knowing the specific scenario which this occurred I'm marking this as Insufficient Evidence and based on what was provided I don't see any real harm doing here from Bowling.
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
      Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.