Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Grievers and fail trolls.

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Colton, Oct 22, 2011

1. Mar 2, 2010
    Just reading through the recent topics on PF, I can see that there is one particular person that has decided he wants to attempt to fail troll, after breaking the rules. I'm not going to mention names, because they know who they are, and so do all of the people involved.

What I do have to say is this: stop. If you think you're a troll, you haven't seen shit, and I will make your life on PF an agonizing hell every time I see you. I've never been one for sitting back and watching a bunch of people whine about something they caused for themselves, and then try to blame it on everyone else. If you're going to do something against the rules, or something that you know is absolutely wrong on the server, the only person accountable is you. Don't try to blame it on the admins that kicked you, banned you, or whatever the situation may be. I've seen a lot of people trying to pull this lately, and it's (quite frankly) getting on my nerves.

What pisses me off even more is that certain people want to attempt to pull into the argument that they are or have been an admin in the past. Being that you were/are an admin, you should definitively know the rules inside and out. There's no excuse for why you don't know that a rule exists, other than pure laziness as an admin. So, stop trying to use that as valid reasoning to get what you want. It hasn't worked in the past, and it's not going to work with you either.

I'm always ready for a fail troll to come at me, so let's get it poppin'. See how long you stay around when you pull that shit with me.

For those of you whom this doesn't apply to, thank you for being a respectable member of the PF community. For those of you whom this does apply, get on my level and try me.
  2. Sep 14, 2011
  3. Mar 2, 2010
    @stitch: I'll just give you some anal secks, and you'll be happy. :wink:
  4. Apr 9, 2007
    Wow you didn't have to implicitly say this was referencing Element.
  5. Mar 2, 2010
    I didn't. I said recent posts. If you'll check, his topic just got pushed out of the recent posts.. so you're the one that mentioned him. However, Element is only one of the people that I'm talking about. I've been holding back from posting this for a while now.. but when I read his fail trolling, I decided it was time.
  6. Jan 30, 2011

Pointless thread is pointless, and doesn't really say anything rather then flaming at the people this thread applies to.
  7. Jul 4, 2011
    Griever - a person who is feeling grief (as grieving over someone who has died). :huh:
  8. Jan 21, 2011
  9. Oct 29, 2010
  10. Mar 13, 2010
    Challenge not accepted. You do not want to do this. Trust me.
  11. Mar 2, 2010
    This thread is only pointless to those that it applies to. See? I can troll, too!
  12. Apr 11, 2011
    This thread looks like it will only rub people the wrong way :frown: thus making it pointless! unless that's what you wanted to do, then it won't be pointless...meaning in the end it all comes down to the intention of the op........yeah idk what i'm saying.
  13. Feb 18, 2011
    If you guys are gona just keep +1ing about how this thread is pointless, maybe you shouldn't post at all.
  14. Mar 2, 2010
    One thing you kids don't seem to understand about me.. I don't give a fuck who gets rubbed the wrong way. If you'll notice, the title under my name says "The Bitch". I have always called people out on their shit, and will continue to do so until the day I die. So, someone better be on their way to murder me in order to shut me up. Since I highly doubt that will happen, deal with it, or stfu and get out of my thread.

I've been nice since I've been back, but this bratty shit is getting out of control, and I'm going to be the bitch to get it back under control.

Word.
  15. Feb 18, 2011

Id be happy to stick my hands into the shitstorm to help you clean it. :razz:
  16. Jul 23, 2010
  17. Jan 30, 2011
    Nothing good can come from this thread, it isn't even really about anything. It is just calling some apparent 'troll' out, whom I don't even think is an actual troll, but that could just be me. IMO this is just a pointless thread (as I've stated before) used to start a flame/troll war between members.
  18. Jun 10, 2011
    The only thing more pointless than pointing out how pointless this thread is, is me pointing out how pointless you pointing out how pointless this thread is.