Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

GTA 5 PC VERSION NOW FOR PRE-ORDER, PRICE & SPECS REVEALED

Discussion in Gaming started by Dr.Tommy Oliver, Aug 24, 2013

1. Feb 5, 2013
    http://www.tekrieg.com/news/gta-5-pc-specs-price/1001785/

If you are a PC owner and you have been waiting for news on GTA 5 today is your lucky day. It has been unclear as to whether GTA 5 would be coming to be the PC as Rockstar only said that it would be out on the PS3 and Xbox 360 in spring. However today there has been confirmation.
    GTA 5 for PC on Amazon
    Owners who want the game on PC can now pre-order it from Amazon France for 50 euros. The game is thought to be heading to the PC later this year.
    Amazon is well known for publishing release dates early. There has been many games that are unreleased that go up for pre-order on Amazon in France and Germany well before the developers have the chance to announce them.
    Of course this doesn’t mean that GTA 5 will be right around the corner for owners of the PC, however it does confirm that owners of the PC will be getting the game. So keep your fingers crossed that the wait is not more than just a couple of months away.
    If you wish to pre-order it head on over here. It also lists the specs and full retail price of 150 euros.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Jun 23, 2010
      Nice! I'm gonna wait till it comes out and see how it is. I already pre-order the collectors edition for the PS3.
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Nice, I'm going to wait and see how well this game has been optimized. Although I'm sure Max Payne was a good indicator they were headed in the right direction but since this is not fully developed by Rockstar Games, it could be shoddy. Don't feel like spending money on a hit and miss and a thousand patches later to enjoy the game.
    • Feb 1, 2011
      Sweet! I was considering buying a beat up 360 off craigslist just to play GTA V - I was figuring it'd be a year+ til a PC port. If it'll be here by the end of 2013 then that's great news and I won't waste my money on a console.
    • Aug 12, 2012
      I don't know if I can't wait that long, oh well haven't play any games on my ps3 for a long time
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Good idea to wait, and since PS4 games are actually going to be optimized ports from the PC now, and Xbox One's will be somewhat similar, we shouldn't see anymore shit ports! :party:
    • Mar 30, 2012
      I really fucking hope they don't just simply C- port it to PC.
      If i have to deal with the optimization shit GTA IV had, i don't think i'll be playing much of GTA V.