Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

GTA 5

Discussion in Gaming started by Super Mario, Jan 29, 2013

Best game ever as for ps3 or Xbox?

Yes 5 vote(s) 35.7%
No 4 vote(s) 28.6%
Good game but not best 4 vote(s) 28.6%
Waste of money 1 vote(s) 7.1%
  1. Oct 17, 2011
    As mostly everyone knows that GTA V will come out in spring, I wanted to make a thread discussion about it. Ehat is your opinion about this game? Will you buy it? Do you think it's fun?

For me, this is the best most realistic game I have ever seen. I never really liked ROCKSTAR games except for San Andreas but I think they really put a lot of effort with the graphics and realistic gameplay. This game will officially be released on July 23 and I just can't wait to try it out on my brother's ps3.

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzue74y7A84&feature=youtube_gdata_player

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkkoHAzjnUs&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  2. Aug 18, 2006
    I love this poll. You get to vote as if you've played the game, yet you haven't.

But yes, I am looking forward to it.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • May 14, 2011

• I've never been interested in GTA games but I don't actually mind playing them.

Because that's my opinion.
    • Jun 11, 2012
      GTA IV should be a game to play Mario. The story plus the other side quest and regular driving around was fun and I have 50hrs+ of gameplay on my first run. They have a way to keep you playing without feeling repetitive.
      • Like Like x 1
      • May 12, 2012
        hopefully my pc can take the grafix or else :crying:

if they have it for pc
      • Dec 6, 2011
      • Oct 17, 2011
        Duh. Of course they have it for pc. I know it will be a great game because they mostly more then a year working on it and lots of people are talking about it.
      • Dec 6, 2011
        Will release for PC at least 6 months after console release.

Also, don't we already have like 2+ other GTA V threads...?
      • Sep 6, 2010
        I vote for PC over xbox or ps3. Never liked consoles. I'm a big fan of Rock Star games, including GTA, LA Noire... I'll get for sure
        • Like Like x 1
        • Feb 21, 2007
          Id consider playing this game if it came out on the PC
        • Jun 11, 2012
          I'm gonna slithly bump this thread to show something awesome I've been waiting for 2 days. GTA V Gameplay will looks super freaking awesomely awesome like a freaking awesome filled with awesome up the wazoo. Also the constant switch between the characters and how you can drop in on them anytime while their doing something is awesome

via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-xHcvug3WI&

Also there is currently a job posting for a someone to help "port" a upcoming Rockstar game to the PC platform, however this looks like it will come out after the Console one.
        • Oct 17, 2011
          LOL Skiptron made killed my thread by making his own but thanks for posting here <3
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Jun 23, 2010
            I sorry Mario :< But we can be GTA V Online buddies :clap:
            • Like Like x 1
            • Oct 17, 2011
              I'm not buying GTA V on y computer. It will blow. My brother is getting it on his ps3.