Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

GTA: IV for PC. officially confirmed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!&#33

Discussion in Gaming started by Cam, Jul 22, 2008

1. Posts
    Some new compelling evidence:

http://www.pcgamer.com.my/current_issue.php

[IMG]

http://rockstarscammer.blogspot.com/

Soon after the ticket (made on the Take Two website) was published, Take Two caught on to it and deleted it. That screams cover up right there.
  2. Posts
  3. Posts
    rofl Wow someone's excited. Are you more stoked about GTA4 than the Airsoft turney this weekend Cam?
  4. Posts
    Hell no.
  5. Jul 3, 2008
    Awesome, now I will own Cam in this game since he obviously like airsoft better than this one. B)
  6. Posts

haha :grin: GL CAM YAY
  7. Oct 8, 2007

G4MP!
  8. Posts
    I haven't even finished GTA4 for the X-box yet -.- lol
  9. Feb 1, 2007
    >.>

I finished it like 2 weeks after it was out.

(I had to finish it quick, so that I had time to revise (And I wouldn't want to play it during study leave))
  10. Posts
    Sorry I got bored right away...and moved onto the next game which was MGS4 :razz:
  11. Mar 12, 2008
    an excellent way to finish the series, dont you agree?

i had to hold in the tears. This is the only storyline so far which tops FF7 in my opinion.
  12. Posts
    YES. MGS4 had the best story line ever. I love it. And David Hayter as Solid Snake ROCKS! Whoohoo
  13. Feb 1, 2007
    I <3 MGS, but haven't played MGS4 due to lack of PS3.

I'm not that worried though. I'm sure I'll pick it up (with a PS3) some time.
  14. Mar 12, 2008
    i dont own a ps3 either, i just go to a gaming center that has it for the time being.

it's hard to say what i like about it when i don't want to spoil anything for anyone, lol!

but i'd definetly buy a ps3 just for the sole reason of owning mgs4. when mgs3 came out, i didnt leave my house till i beat it at least 7 times on each difficulty. took me roughly 5-6 hrs each run.
  15. Feb 1, 2007
    I don't like the idea of paying to play games / hour.

Plus by the time you add it all up for MGS4, you may as well buy your own PS3.