Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

GTA V for PC Petition

Discussion in Gaming started by Ghost, Jan 16, 2013

1. May 14, 2011
    Spams me in steam chat to tell me this. Also you can view Brett last name in change.org website if you quick enough.
  3. Dec 6, 2011
    The main point we're trying to get across to Rockstar Games, is that we want an actual PC version of the game, not a console port. As mentioned with @Ray , they will likely release a PC version anyways, but will most likely do a shit job just to make the extra buck porting the game from the console.
  4. May 14, 2011

Can you. I didn't notice. :O
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dec 6, 2011

I must now go into the witness protection program under the name of Harry Dick Dickinson.
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Aug 18, 2006
        I'll repeat myself as per the convo I just had with Brett:

Rockstar WILL release a PC version of GTA5. I am tired of people freaking out over this as they are freaking out over nothing. I've been following Rockstar closely for the past 13 years and they are consistent. The reason Rockstar releases console versions of their game first is because Rockstar signs contracts with Microsoft and Sony to keep GTA titles exclusive to their consoles until 6 months after release. Rockstar is then free to release on other platforms. Rockstar always supported the PC platform and will continue to do so... People were also freaking out saying GTA IV wasn't going to put on PC, their worries were unjustified obviously, as it came out a few months later...

The reason GTA IV for PC was a disaster, especially when it was first released, was because Rockstar Toronto (one of many Rockstar Studios) was in charge of releasing it for PC. Until GTA IV, Rockstar North was in charge of releasing GTA games for PC - all of which were good releases.

If Rockstar Toronto releases GTA V for PC, I doubt they'll make the same mistakes as last time - Rockstar North (the parent company that develops most of GTA) was pissed at them for their piss poor job.

By the way...

[31Bravo] Ray, Jan 16, 2013 Last edited by Ray, Jan 16, 2013
      • Dec 6, 2011
        GTA is already a boring game (to me) and I bought the IV version for PC. I played it 5 minutes and then never touched it again... GTA V will go the same way, so I don't sign this petition.

EDIT: There we go, people can't accept an opinion
        JorisCeoen, Jan 20, 2013 Last edited by JorisCeoen, Jan 20, 2013
      • Aug 18, 2006
        GTA... Boring?! Does not compute. There are endless possibilities on things to do, including in San Andreas where you can control the player having sex if you mod it. Srsly.
      • Feb 14, 2012
        I always found open world games to be very boring. The sub quests are mind numbing IMO and if you don't do them you feel like you're not getting your money worth.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
      • Apr 9, 2012
        Well, the player having sex, or shoothing people 24/7 and riding over them the whole time, is simply not my kind of style. I prefer having games with some real objective... Not simply shooting innocent people all the time. And yes I know there are over 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 missions/objectives to do but none of them are any amusing to me, I can't help it. I don't like the engine as well, and the mods are entirely meaningless to me, even if they might be funny, because I don't like the game engine, it doesn't say anything to me.

I'd rather play Postal 1, 2 or 3 instead of GTA as there's at least some humorous aspect with that game, but GTA is simply one of the worst games for me. You don't have to agree at all
      • Aug 18, 2006
        There's much more to do outside of missions though... You can do what you want when you want. You're not confined to the missions. Have you even played GTA?
        Post Merged, Jan 20, 2013
        Just seems like there is something for everyone in GTA, at least in my experience. Guess I was mistaken...
      • Apr 9, 2012
        Yes I do, I played GTA Vice City and San Andreas for quite some time with my friend. The dual mode was the only very funny thing though (in San Andreas) and I suppose it's also possible in GTA IV with or without mods, but since I barely played GTA IV due to the amazing amount of bugs, graphical glitches and the need of a lot of mods to apparantly make it work, I lost it for the game.