Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

GTA V general discussion thread

Discussion in Gaming started by Super Mario, Aug 15, 2013

1. Oct 17, 2011
    Well, 3rd and final thread i am making of this game. In this thread, everything about GTA V will be put now and in the future. If you have anything to talk about this game when it comes out, vids, pics or opinions, post it here.

Watch the GTA V multiplayer live event that will start in 15 minutes here:
    www.twitch.tv/ignlive
  2. Oct 17, 2011
    • Mar 16, 2008
      The online multiplayer just sold me a second copy.
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Jun 23, 2010
        Man, it just gets more and more AMAZING! Gonna get me the Collector's Edition now!
      • Dec 6, 2011
        How's this going to work exactly? If GTA releases for 360 and PS3 before the new console comes out, people will have to re-buy it to play it on the new consoles as well? Seems like it'll just split the multiplayer. Seems it'll be good on their part because people will end up buy the game for both consoles, correct me if I'm wrong.
      • Jun 23, 2010
        Most likely that way, or maybe they will try and do a crossover (PS3 with PS4, Xbox 360 with Xbox One.). That is what I'm hoping for tho :razz:
      • Dec 6, 2011
        Yeah right. With the money signs these guys have for eyes, you really think they'd make consoles backwards compatible? :ROFL:
      • Jun 11, 2012
        Never confirmed for a Next Gen release. If the PC port happens, then maybe. But that's next year at most.
      • Dec 6, 2011
        Wouldn't it be stupid to NOT have a Xbone One and Piece of Shit 4? Since Apparently the Piece of Shit 4 has leaks of releasing Oct 21st or close to it, with Xbone One releasing sometime in Noviembre. It just wouldn't make sense.
      • Oct 17, 2011
        All he said was people were preparing their PC's for upcoming titles, don't see how that's confirming it, it's like the Half Life 3 shit. "OMG THIS THING RELEASED THIS UPDATE THAT HAS THE LETTERS H AND L, IT MUST MEAN HALF LIFE AND SINCE HALF LIFE 1 AND 2 ALREADY RELEASED IT HAS TO BE HALF LIFE 3 OMG HL3 CONFIRMED AUTOMATICALLY, NO DENIED IT, CASE CLOSED.

Still, I will shit myself if GTA V is optimized and geared towards Nvidia cards, because I know for a fact that 2GB of video ram will not be enough to max this game out. I practically max out 3GB on GTA IV with texture mods.
      • dillinger
        This message by dillinger has been removed from public view. Deleted by dillinger, Aug 15, 2013, Reason: oops.
        Aug 15, 2013
      • Jun 11, 2012
        Other way around. PS4 is November. Also because of the weird architecture of PS3, they can't just port it from this gen to next gen. They have to get a PC build then go next gen. That's why they are so hush about Next Gen and PC because if they do next gen it has to come from the PC.

Also unless Rockstar confirms it, the NVIDIA thing was a generic quote from them. They release a update every time a new game comes out so they are just talking about people building their PC for games and how NVIDIA is on the forefront of it. Nothing really solid about that.