Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

GTA V Online

Discussion in Gaming started by [pF] LuciD, Sep 29, 2013

1. May 31, 2012
    Anyone want to be in a crew? If you want to give me your gamer tag, yes, i have an xbox, dont judge me.
  2. Jun 19, 2013
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • May 31, 2012
    • May 21, 2012
      I have it on PS3. Add me saying you are from PF. :smile: My PSN name is The_Singhsons.
    • May 31, 2012
    • Jun 11, 2012
      It's 16 players per world. if you start a crew and not enough people, you'll have to join a public one or something. It's Rockstar mentality for a while now. And it seems like this thing will not be hostable which means it will be R* servers only due to the ties to SocialClub and the like-mmo aspect. No online mods will be capable. I could explain more why, but my brain is like dough with a crusher right now so I go sleepy time.

Original claims:
      http://ca.ign.com/wikis/gta-5/GTA_Online

Potently just changed:
      http://metro.co.uk/2013/09/23/gta-online-player-limit-doubled-to-32-claims-report-4089298/
      • Agree Agree x 1
        Benderius, Sep 29, 2013 Last edited by Bender Rodriguez, Sep 29, 2013
      • Jan 17, 2013
        my GT is spakky, feel free to add me, just let me know who you are. still working my way through the story mode slowly but surely
        • Like Like x 1
        • Feb 1, 2011
          • Like Like x 1
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Oct 6, 2012
          • May 31, 2012
          • Feb 11, 2012
            I have both and for a long ass while I sided with Xbox (this was before I got a PS3 lol). After I bought a PS3, it was Sony all the way.
            Maybe its a good thing I haven't used my Xbox, it has my last name in my GamerTag lmao xD
          • Mar 7, 2012
            Add me too! Only for PS3 players cuz I don't have Xbox (Reason is why wasting money on Microsoft Xbox Live). PSN: xnanopuppyx

P.S. Got GTA V. :razz:
          • Jun 11, 2012

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
          • Jun 11, 2012
            I'm not sure about this but I'm hoping that you can use your investment on BAWSAQ in Online. If you invest reasonably and follow /r/GTAMarket on reddit, you can turn your investment into millions. LCN is local to you, BAWSAQ is regulated by the community both single and multiplayer. So when you make an investment on BAWSAQ, whatever the share price you're seeing, everyone else sees that too. It's like freaking real life investment, freaking R* making do real life stuff.

Hooray for random dungeons generators.

Look like Walter White and wreak havoc in the city of Albuquerque.
          • Apr 4, 2013
            Gonna have to wait, with the millions of players all trying to access GTA:O at once.
          • Aug 12, 2012
            ya was going to expect there be a problem with the server on the release date
          • Jun 11, 2012
            While they announced it days ago that they will indeed worked with issue on day one, this isn't a bust. All online thingamajing go through the same thing, always gotta wait a day or two till they fix the congestion of millions of people trying to fit though 1 door. WoW went through the same thing and still does each expansion, SWTOR, Hellgate London and so on. I'm still gonna wait and play BF4 for a while till I get bored and resort back to gta iv.

from reddit

[IMG]