Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

GTA V

Discussion in Gaming started by dillinger, Sep 17, 2013

1. Feb 1, 2011
    Well I know we already have a few threads, but I haven't seen anything since it came out.

So...who's playing this? Everybody?! I grabbed a PS3 just to play it. Haven't gotten very far but the game seems tight as fuck. I've always loved GTA (well since GTA3 anyways) and I can already tell this one will go down in the history books as one of the best.

So yea, share your thoughts/experiences and screenshots if you have them. If you need to post SPOILERS please use the spoiler hider thing because I'm slow as fuck at completing games and don't want it ruined for me.

ps: my PSN gamertag is dillingeryo so add me homies
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feb 3, 2012
      I got it today and I'm really liking it so far.
    • Feb 1, 2011
      I can't wait until they unlock the online shit. I bet that's gonna be a fuckin blast!!
    • May 31, 2012
      Bought it during my free period today, unfortunately, my xboxs fan is completely busted. But at least i got the best out of those 8 years.
    • Feb 27, 2012
      • Funny Funny x 5
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Winner Winner x 2
      • May 27, 2008
        I'm loving it.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Apr 9, 2007
        • Feb 24, 2011
          I crave for a PC release! Arrrghh! :reallypissed:
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Feb 11, 2012
            Wow you bought one just for the game..seems legit..I better go out and get this GTA then. Fortunately for me I just bought a new tv so it will look soo good on it :grin:
            Lets hope they aren't sold out lol
          • Sep 6, 2010
            For some reason I thought it was already released for consoles, I guess I'd have to wait till it's released for PC
          • May 31, 2012
          • Feb 1, 2011
            I think it was 270 for the console/game bundle

@Peter ur cool
            • Friendly Friendly x 1
            • Aug 1, 2011
              I was looking forward to getting this game and playing it, but then my hopes and dreams got dashed by the fact that it's not coming out for pc any time soon. :crying:
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Jun 11, 2012
                Nah it's a parody they were making. Gat is the character your seeing in the picture. GAT V is the amount of stuff that will get unlocked with this DLC. I freaking love Volition and their crazy minds

Also I too just picked up my pre-order 2hrs ago and spent an hour in. I am loving the environment and the new city. Visually beautiful.

Also I bought a PS3 not in hope for this game but when Last of Us came out and people wouldn't shut up about it...best money spent. I guess it was a investment for this game in retrospect.
              • Feb 11, 2012
                Indeed, that's also another game I plan on getting, thx for reminding me. Taking me so long to get it cause I had no converter to change the channel to play my PS3 lol..as I mentioned before I just bought a new tv so I'll surely be going out to get this very soon. Looks like I have an awesome couple months in PS3 time ahead of me :grin:
                Also been playing my NHL 13 that I haven't gotten around to much also :razz:
                • Like Like x 1
                  GANGSTALICIOUS, Sep 17, 2013 Last edited by ΣZΣ | GANGSTALICIOUS, Sep 17, 2013
                • Aug 12, 2012
                  took me 40 minutes to beat the first race, suck at driving lol
                • Mar 20, 2011
                  Waiting for release on PC, boo to consoles!
                  • Agree Agree x 2
                  • Mar 30, 2012
                    #GetRek'd
                    #ConsolePeasants
                    #ViewDistance
                    #GraphicalSettings
                    • Agree Agree x 1
                    • Feb 1, 2011
                      This game is fuckin amazing. The amount of stuff available to do / areas to explore is NUTS compared to GTAIV or any other GTA. The missions themselves have tons of awesome and varied mechanics that are fun as hell.
                      • Like Like x 2
                      • Agree Agree x 1
                      • Informative Informative x 1
                      • Oct 17, 2011
                        Well, they discovered this a few days ago by having someone getting a code from Rockstar that showed this. I mean of course it's not a surprise that the game will be coming to pc, but the bigger surprise was also having the game coming to ps4. This is not confirmed yet but it was leaked. Orbis is used for ps4.[IMG][IMG]
                        http://www.escapistmagazine.com/new...ked-GTA-V-Config-Code-Reveals-PC-PS4-Versions
                        Anyways, i got it yesterday and fuck i didn't study for my 3 quizzes, not even touch my bookbag. I played it all evening and from 12 am to 6 am midnight. ?I didn't even sleep at all.
                        Edit:shit shitty shit, i just saw this. It could be denied for next gen. http://gamerant.com/grand-theft-auto-5-ps4-xbox-one-rockstar-games/
                        Super Mario, Sep 18, 2013 Last edited by Super Mario, Sep 18, 2013