Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Guess what? We got more Physics Issues!

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Kyron The Wise, Sep 28, 2011

1. Apr 29, 2011
    I was interrupted from my reading of various fan fictions of epic caliber, when I got frantic messages from Stormblizzard, saying that he shot a table and it started flying around the map. I immediately asked him some questions (I have heard of this physics fuck up before) and here is what I got.

:Originated on Minas Tirith (Big surprise there)

:Has been going on for at least 3 maps, including Minas

:He is also getting shit about how the dx80 is outdated and he needs the dx90 (But thats just for overlays right?)

:He shot a table on Rooftop about 5 minutes ago, and it still hasn't come down.

Best of all, all of the Roots in my contact list are AFK! JOY!

So I'm pretty sure that a restart is needed, and may haps a removal of Minas. Now that it has been out for a while, and the contest is over, we could remove it from rotation until this particular item is resolved (I have never seen any of our other maps crash the physics).
  2. Jan 30, 2011
    Yes, usually when there are physics problems all that is needed is a restart since the problems only seem to happen from long durations of server up time.
  3. Sep 25, 2010
    Could we get a restart on the ze server please?

EDIT :> Thanks to Josh server is restarted :smile:
  4. Jan 21, 2011
    This is a client issue.
  5. Jun 30, 2011
    NEVER, not because i like to play it, but it fills up the server and allows us to play other maps that require ALOT of players to play it, that bug has been around for ever, it usually happens out of nowhere :/
  6. Jul 4, 2011
    Minas is a great map, shame that it always messes up the physics. :frown: