Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Guess What?

Discussion in News started by Josh, Nov 18, 2010

1. Mar 16, 2008
    So we have some new stuff going on.

We're expanding which means more for our users.
    • Zombiemod #2 is now up for overflow of people or just wanting to play a different map.
    • GunGame is up and packed with some crazy fun.
    • More maps have been added to the database.
    • A new Zombie skin has been added for our donators/admins.
    • A new Mother Zombie for everyone. ps, she's weak to fire.
    • A new Ventrilo Server for everyone to use!

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. May 11, 2010
  3. Feb 1, 2010
    I saw its just one skin added (zombie)! :wink:
  4. Aug 2, 2010
  5. Mar 16, 2008
    Added another piece of information for this news, the mother zombie has changed. She's weak to napalm but she's faster than the old one. Be careful!
  6. Mar 7, 2009
    Awesome! Thanks Josh :3 [ YES! No more weak mother zombie! Booyah! ]
  7. Oct 29, 2010
  8. Mar 16, 2008
    Faster, Less Knock Back, less hp and weaker against napalm nades.

If this doesn't work well, i'll restore it.
  9. Sep 6, 2010
    That's awesome! I actually checked both Gun Game and Zombie Mod #2. Good stuff, but Zombie Mod #2 really needs to be presented to people IMO.

I joined and was the only player on the server. Hopefully more people will join and balance out the 2 Zombie Mod servers. Will be less lag as well :thumbsup:

I'll try to attract some people to join in as well
  10. Jan 5, 2007
    Too lazy to join the server to check out the new skin, someone mind posting a screenshot of it?

As for the ZM#2 server, would it possible to make it redirect players there if ZM#1 is full when they try to join? Might help to get people introduced to it and start getting more players on there.
  11. Sep 6, 2010
    Yeah, that would be nice. I saw one person joined but nobody else was there so he/she left lol
  12. Oct 29, 2010
    Its just that I feel penalized for spawning as the mother zombie compaired to the donator half-zombie, obviously not everyone has this but I'd still take the reglar half-zombie over the mother. Only the first group can even be it and once you die its gone, shouldn't it be the best zombie? Kinda like the whitey in Zombie Panic.
  13. Aug 18, 2006
    That was my original idea, however, it's not easily possible to redirect players from one server to another. I've looked into it, there is no good solution for it I'm afraid. <_<
  14. Jan 5, 2007
    I've seen it work on other servers before, back when PlagueFest was down due to some issues in the past. I know it wouldn't be easy to set up, but it is possible I imagine.
  15. Aug 18, 2006
    Yes, it did used to work but Valve patched it so you cant redirect players anymore.
  16. Mar 16, 2008
    that would be before the orangebox update. since then, there is no easy way.
  17. Apr 9, 2007
  18. Mar 16, 2008
    besides the plugin that I asked you to install... I'm sure we could hack it up to auto pop up for people when the server is near full.
  19. Aug 18, 2006
    LOL. I think we can do something extremely hacky with IPTables postrouting and retry in console.
  20. Jan 5, 2007
    Considering I don't really bother paying attention to any updates for things... That's news to me. :sweat: