Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Guess who's back

Discussion in Introductions started by Mysticlegends, Aug 17, 2012

1. Jan 30, 2011
    Some of you probably already know me as the zombie that enjoys raping the humans on the ZM server, or most of you probably don't know me at all.

I've been playing on pF for awhile now (unsure of the exact date) and have gotten to know a fair few members back before there was even a release date for GO. I'm 19, 20 in a month. Enjoy the whole zombies genre, and I do rather love long walks on the beach.
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • May 14, 2011
    • Dec 19, 2008
      Hello mysticlegends. I've haven't seen you around, maybe I have but it is nice to meet you. Now i know your name I hope to see you on the servers.
    • May 15, 2011
      OMG Welcome back bro! :D Haven't seen you in forever! You just up and disappeared one day.
    • Jul 8, 2012
      Hiya. Hope to see you in ZM sometime as it's my favorite server :party:
    • May 5, 2011
      I was pretty sure it was me doing the raping....lol jk. Welcome back ^^
    • Jan 30, 2011
      Lol thanks guys, glad to be back. :smile:
    • Feb 18, 2011
    • Jan 30, 2011
      Hey Anathema, glad to still see some people I recognize.
    • Jul 14, 2010
    • Jul 16, 2012
      welcome back. if your talking about raping humans as a zombie on ZM then jzx is king of the mt. youll have to knock him down if you want to be on top.
    • Jul 28, 2011
    • Nov 2, 2011
    • Jan 30, 2011
      @ixikitty When I used to play on the server, him and I were like cousins: helping eachother bite into some human flesh, secrets, you name it.

and Lol, thanks you two. Been playing on the GO servers yesterday, not a lot of pF over there.