Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Returning GUESS WHO'S BACK?!

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by Famo, Jul 17, 2017

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 10, 2013
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:14128876
    Paypal Profile ID: 4DD81730L5637733P
    SourceBans Account: Famo
    Previous Admin Level: 2
    Last promotion thread: http://plaguefest.com/threads/promotion-d.21263/#post-303251
    Re-Training: No i don't need retraining
    Previous Subcription Expiration: 4/13/16
    • Like Like x 4
    • Apr 26, 2015
      Welcome back @Famo, I've re-enabled your SB account. Since its been just over a year since you're last admin subscription, link with one of the trainers to get you caught up with some new rules, policies and procedures. Additionally, once you've gotten back into the groove of it after a week or so you can make a new promotion thread to get bumped back up to level 2.
      • Like Like x 2
      • Feb 27, 2012
        @Famo there have been 2 fairly recent updates that you should be aware of. First is the addition of a rule Do not use third party tools to bunny hop. The second fairly major thing is that we don't give out permanent bans anymore.

We also have added a plugin for tracking a players jumps to help us better catch people who are bhop scripting called TOG's Jump Stats which we have tweaked a little to our liking. I suggest giving the thread a quick read over to understand how it works.

In the case that you need to add some trainers, open the spoiler for a list of trainers to get you back up to speed. It shouldn't be a long session, it would just be a refresher and possibly some clarification on some things, such as the new rules and jump stats.
        • Like Like x 2
        • Aug 10, 2013
          Post Merged, Jul 17, 2017
          Sounds good Tony! Just let me know when you or whomever is ready for that small training session! Isn't a problem with me!
        • Apr 26, 2015
          I'll be on tonight, just send me a Steam message and we can link up.
        Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.