Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

guild wars 2

Discussion in Gaming started by apollo, Sep 7, 2012

1. May 11, 2011
    Guild wars 2 has been out for a bit now and i thought it would be nice to get others thoughts on it.
  2. Oct 29, 2010
    • Like Like x 1
    • Nov 29, 2010
    • Apr 9, 2012
      Is Guild Wars 2 out? I played the first for years but I kind of got bored of any RPG now as I do not have the time anymore to play them as well (and as you may have guessed I do not follow any news about it anymore)
    • Jan 26, 2012
      I have been playing it since the 3 day headstart and its been really fun so far, it runs well on my dated pc and the personal story quests are interesting. I think they overused all the undead "risen" though, shit tons of them out there in all of the higher level zones.
    • Jul 16, 2012
      That's all Momo has to say? I bet you're fighting back the urge to describe every detail about it.
    • Jun 10, 2011
    • May 5, 2012
      i kinda want to buy it, but im not sure, i've got the money and all for it :razz:
      Should i buy it?
      Magic, Sep 8, 2012 Last edited by Magic, Sep 8, 2012
    • Feb 20, 2011
    • May 5, 2012
    • Feb 20, 2011
      Are you into playing MMOs? If so Id definitely recommend this game.
    • Apr 2, 2011
    • May 5, 2012
      i've played wow befor tbc came out so i would say im into mmos :razz:
    • Feb 20, 2011
      If you're into MMO's. Go and buy it. You won't regret it :eat:
    • Apr 9, 2012
      I'm happy to see the game that I loved most, and the MMORPG of which I think was the most fair one out of all other ones (yes, such as Runescape or WOW which are good too but which ask money for server quality which GW1 or 2 provide anyways).

has a rating of 93% on Metacritic, and it's only recently released. That is enough for me to be satisfied as finally my POV has been shared with this game. I can now leave GW in my past :smile:
    • May 11, 2011
      If any one wants to play with me i'm on Anvil Rock.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Jul 17, 2012
        I'm on Fort Aspenwood, add me to friends list, I'm enjoying it to hell and back, WvWvW is sooooo much fun.
        • Like Like x 1
        • May 5, 2012
          I will probably buy it and play on the server my other friend is, i just hope there is space and maybe some of you people play on that server aswell ^^
        • Jul 1, 2010
          Kinda a reason there are a "shit" ton of them lol. Since you found the storyline quests interesting hopefully you have kept up with them, as they explain the reason for all of the risen. For some reason I don't think the undead would want to share land with anything else :razz:

Anyway, I'm loving the game, and it's completely different from GW1 (minus a few of the classes, although they have been rebuilt, and the land is still Tyria). This is definitely going to be my long-term MMO and it's been a long time since I have had one.
          • Like Like x 1