Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Guild Wars 2

Discussion in Gaming started by That Guy, Dec 28, 2013

1. Aug 1, 2011
    Hey guys just throwing this out there: Me, @Kyron The Wise and @Vadleon are going to be playing Guild Wars 2 over the next few days/weeks and are planning on playing tomorrow (December 29, 2013) at Noon EST time. So 10am PST and 6pm Euro time. Anyone is welcome to join although we are extremely low level (~5) so it would be preferred to be around that level. Just starting anew with a guild and everything, but we will be in Mumble around that time and playing, so feel free to join us. And the server we will be on is Borlis Pass!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dec 27, 2012
      It's too bad that my computer sucks monkey balls, sounds like fun. Enjoy!
    • Feb 8, 2013
      GW2 is old news. When it first came out, I loved it.
    • Apr 9, 2012
      I finished all GW1 titles and had almost all personal titles except almost all PVP titles (as I didn't play too much PVP) and some of the high-end titles. I think I had the 4th complete title rank out of 6 which was what I wanted to achieve to finish GW1. I played it for 4 years by then. I had maxed out especially my Warrior, Assassin and Necromancer. I was also specialized as warrior to help people finish the "A Time For Heroes" in Hard Mode with my warrior, which is pretty unusual, but it always worked and was actually faster than some of the other classes and builds. Here's one of the many GW videos of mine showing this:

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojvjQSq0_OM

I must say I had a hard time leaving GW1 back in the time, but once I did I really did and I decided to leave it be because I spent soo much time on it instead of my studies. I don't want to say I wasted time on it, because it was, by far, the best game I have ever played. At least the best MMORPG, it's hard to compare it to HL universe or Mass Effect, but it's certainly at the same level for me.

Anyways, all of this to say that I didn't want to continue GW2 even after my account on the first one. I wish I could join you guys, but I just can't start myself another MMORPG as it's too dangerous for me to risk all of the time, while I actually spent it much better on studies first and then my YT channel and mapping all-together.

Have fun though, I'm pretty sure GW2 is also an amazing game, and the new elements seem to be very interesting, especially the dynamic event system...? I think it's called like that.
      JorisCeoen, Dec 29, 2013 Last edited by JorisCeoen, Dec 29, 2013