Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

gut som question 4 ya

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by jenZZ, Apr 27, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 27, 2013
    hello im jenz and i got one the 5 fake hannibal accounts which are out there. i share the account with pearlsnaps, cazador and lilweapon. well orignial it was caz acc but then he gave it to me cause he was allready busy enough and so i got told some new f "ags" what i think about them and their selfish play style there they prefer screwing team over doing a normal win. pearl wanted the account to get his revenge on some admins lol.
    would you guy´s say it makes me bad person for the fact i still managed after 6800 hours to have a single main account for css without getting permanent banned from a single server? i mean why should i care about the fake hannibal account? (thats reason for i created this pf account 5 mins ago) i overhold the server rulles allways like a gud boy and never teamkills anybody or like thouse wanabe nubs create some dumb clan.
    ps stop blaming frosti for every shit, he had in a short period of 2 months acces to one of the fake accounts and then cazador changed the password. since then everybody blames him even for the fact he spends most time in dota 2. (probably trolling tce XD)
    so expect my question above share me your thought´s about the theory of the reason for all thouse wannabee nubs create their unedded clans like zed, zep, ze@, zec, tze, tee, and alot more is because they want to enter the clans which actual are real good, but the problem is they don´t actually leak that much in skills but in personality because they are selfish idiots. why can´t they just stop inflitrating servers with their unenedded mic spamming and seflish acting.
    i would actually say im still a nicer person than most other people who infiltrate to pf for playing maps and leave afterwards even for the fact im one of the fake hannibals.

btw the fake tony account which was around long time ago was lil´s account. if you have more question feel free to ask me im here to help anybody who likes it and also for annoying thouse bloodsuckers who ruins ze by infiltrating servers and having an really uneded childish behavior which brings regular players to ragequit and destroyes the server. if you think about it we don´t got that many ze servers more in css, sG bG csi and .bad did allready die to thouse people im pointing at. im not talking about uet eze zes or elites stuff (expect jeanas, he is scandinavias biggest mako "f-ag" since 2011). idc about grammar mistakes fell free to leave a comment or ask me something.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Sep 14, 2008
    • Jun 15, 2012
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Jun 11, 2012

Also every one you mentioned are banned. I am sorry that due to social norm that being a troll is a bad thing. Trolls need to be respected and appreciated for their commitment and the time they slave away being a troll. I mean, they stopped having a life and dedicated themselves to trolling us and we should respect them just like you Jenzzz. Without trolls, who can we base ourselves to better ourselves.
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Feb 3, 2012
          • Like Like x 1
          • Informative Informative x 1
          • Apr 27, 2013
            ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
            Post Merged, Apr 27, 2013
            * still waiting for the people who understand the actually context of the text*
          • Mar 1, 2012

On topic: If Pearlsnaps does evade and get caught, whatever miniscule chance he has of ever getting unbanned will disappear. Most of my time in spectate is spent running IPs and SteamIDs through a few different resources. I am here. And I will always be watching.

If these people honestly think they're going to get revenge by being able to play here again, they need to see a shrink. /MyInvolvementInThisThread
            • Like Like x 1
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Zing! Zing! x 1
            • May 14, 2011
              You fail to understand the basics of the internet. You have an IP address. Unless you used a proxy to post that which I highly doubt, everyone knows who you are. :shock:
            • Oct 29, 2010
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • Mar 1, 2012
                Just because of this thread, I am breaking out my backup PC since I'm at home instead of college.

Time to overwatch: one zero minutes.
              • Jan 11, 2012
                IP can/ should change, advancement of internet
              • May 14, 2011
                The area the IP comes from remains the same.
              • Apr 27, 2013
                i know what vpn and proxy´s are but i don´t really care, i am just interrested in see if i actually would get banned for it lol, if anybody wondered how lil managed to get on the server with his banned ip it was because i helped him with my vpn from sweden :smile:
              • Jan 11, 2012
                I don't know how it works with you oversea but over here it's common that your IP changes & gets a new connection from the ISP with a new area. I have a radius of about 150km
              • Mar 12, 2008
                Unless he's static. It hurt my tired mind to read the OP's post.

@jenZZ I believe all the "clans" that inhabit ZE are nothing more then attention whores. It's a pissing contest to see who can "solo" better or grab all map important items first. They can be as tryhard as they like for all I care, as long as they aren't breaking the rules. #fuckZE
                • Agree Agree x 2
                • Funny Funny x 1
                • Apr 27, 2013
                  u seem like a good man my dear sir, but maybe u would see the things diffrent if u had seen other ze servers dying by thouse cases lol. The chance of new ze servers appearing to a game which is over 8 years old is pretty small. so we gotta hold on the few servers we have left,
                • Jun 11, 2012
                  Explain to me in the most rudimentary and basic logic on Why you persist to ruin what is fundamentally a server you will like to play on?

Also, this is quite funny.
                • Mar 12, 2008

True that they might be pests at times, we're more than happy to ban rule-breakers. We don't go out of our way to seek them out and ban them for any little thing, but if they can't follow simple rules, they can leave.
                  • Agree Agree x 2
                  • Jun 15, 2012
                    also @enemy pretry much all the permd ppl have alts here, longest undetected is from like last summer so gl :grin:
                  • Apr 27, 2013
                    because i am a funny man, i don´t know if you ever have heard of i3d.net, its one of europe´s largest ze servers. The active members on the server do teamkill on maps like mako or paranoid to cruel the people out who joins because of such maps, their system works perfectly!
                  Thread Status:
                  Not open for further replies.