Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

guys we may have a problem the new word naggers

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by My Ringtones, Aug 31, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 25, 2011
    on the ze server a player placardman sayed the n word 2 times then left the server then a playnamed JohnCannble sayed i hate naggers. and everyone stared to say naggers i hate them they are shit the John sayed this.
    Naggers cant swim and he aslo sayed Naggers should go back to Nafacrica so is this racist and we need a answer fast
  2. Feb 18, 2011
    What problem is there, obviously being racist and trying to get around it.

Warn->Kick->Ban.
    That is it.
  3. May 15, 2011
    One of the rules is no racial slurs/shit like that.

He is clearly referring to Black people.

It's all about context.

If someone was to say "I hate Nigglers!", you couldn't really digress whether or not they mean N***** or a Niggler.

But Nagger also isn't a real word, so I say kick his ass for using racial slurs/ just being an ass hat.

They don't have to say the EXACT word. Otherwise everyone would start using it as a loop hole.

Edit: Pac made it nice and simple.
  4. Jul 23, 2010
    It has always been enforced that any intentional variation of a racist word shall be punished with the same guidelines as the actual word.
  5. Jan 5, 2007
    As has been said, they were intentionally using a similar word in an effort to troll or bypass the racism rule. Punish them accordingly.
  6. Feb 17, 2011
    just make an example of one of them by marking ur boot on his ass and kicking him. if the rest want the same mark imprinted on their butt they should be free to say that word again.
  7. Mar 26, 2011
    I usly see peaple say naggers or nigers or negro thouse are racist word.
  8. Oct 22, 2007
    Grow a pair and ban them for a week... Let others try and follow and do the same. After all is said and done, the players know shit gets done. Seriously, a kick is a joke and everyone knows it.
  9. Oct 29, 2010
  10. Mar 12, 2008
  11. Jul 1, 2011
    What id do is if everyone did it the guy who did it most after being warned and kicked ill ban for week n say who's next to have their ass handed to them lol :wink:
  12. Jun 4, 2006
    ima lock this before momo can cause he sux :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked:
  13. Oct 29, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.