Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse h dilla a.k.a Street Jedi

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Sicachu, Nov 24, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 3, 2013
    STEAM_0:0:62940372

2) This admin apparently knows the rules not to disconnect to avoid death. Since there are no admins at the time of this incident, he thinks it's ok to break the rules. In my demo, you can see right after he was shooting the witch zombie, the moment I turn away and look back, you can see he disconnected to avoid death. If it is not clear, you can see his P90 and pistol pop up the air, which means he disconnected. Also, he rejoin the server right after that.

3) Evidence: demo and screenshots.

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 3
      Sicachu, Nov 24, 2015 Last edited by Sicachu, Nov 24, 2015
    • Vicarious
      This message by Vicarious has been removed from public view. Deleted by PeNguiN, Nov 24, 2015, Reason: Not relevant to thread, don't derail.
      Nov 24, 2015
    • Jul 14, 2010
      This isn't abuse of admin, but it is definitely breaking the rules... "@h dilla" Any explanation?
    • Jan 3, 2013
      Wasn't sure where to post this, because he is an admin and not a player. I understand now.
    • teemo
      This message by teemo has been removed from public view. Deleted by Tony The Tiger, Nov 24, 2015, Reason: Off topic.
      Nov 24, 2015
    • Mar 10, 2014
      remove this if you must but for all who view this thread and dont know what to do in a situation such as this, you can submit a CSA thread (Contact Senior Admin) in the issues and help section of the forum home page, should be the last option of that section @Sicachu hope this helps in the future
      • Like Like x 1
      • Jan 3, 2013
        Since penguin said it's definitely breaking the rules, then this admin "Jedi" should be punished heavily. Because he is an admin at this moment.
        • Mapping King Mapping King x 1
        • Dec 28, 2014
          you can see that the zombie was not close to me atm that i disconnected, not even close to knifing range. Not to say that this occurred today around 10 am when only 3 people were online, me sicachu and I think it was bill.
          I was not at all close to dying. I know sica's demo makes it look ambiguous, but her claim is false.
          You can clearly see the zombie jump and try to get me but i shoot her away, and if you look closely you can see the zombie turn around and retreat. I was not "about to be stabbed" and I was not breaking the rules.
          Post Merged, Nov 24, 2015
          I was just looking again at the screenshots;
          You can see on the minimap the proof that he was far away. In fact if anything the screenshots prove that I was not close to being stabbed.

pay attention to screenshot 1 when I was shooting it away how close the zombie was on the minimap. Okay, now look at the screenshot when I disappeared. Especially Look at the direction which the zombie was facing, he was facing AWAY from me retreating! Andd he was even further away too, you can see on the minimap that he was not close at all.
          [pF] jedi, Nov 24, 2015 Last edited by h dilla, Nov 24, 2015
        • Orange
          This message by Orange has been removed from public view. Deleted by Aprz, Nov 24, 2015, Reason: Not involved in the incident..
          Nov 24, 2015
        • Mar 26, 2012
          Just another friendly reminder... If you aren't the one reporting the incident, was not involved in the incident in any way, you aren't a witness to the incident, etc.. then do not post in this thread. This forum rule applies to server admins too.

Reference to the rule/stickies.

http://plaguefest.com/threads/abuse-thread-reminder-everyone-read.6380/
          http://plaguefest.com/threads/how-to-post-player-abuse-and-admin-abuse-complaints.481/

Some of you guys who are posting here again have already received warnings in the past. The punishment will become more severe if you guys continue...
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Winner Winner x 1
          • Jul 14, 2010
            I no longer believe H dilla deserves any punishment for this. Sica, you've had some sort of personal grudge against him for awhile now and keep creating claims constantly that are really shady and out to get him. I'd recommend making a thread like this in CSA next time because this is not admin abuse.

http://plaguefest.com/forums/contact-senior-admins.151/
            • Like Like x 1
            • Zing! Zing! x 1
            Thread Status:
            Not open for further replies.