Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Help Desk started by ayoubani, Dec 31, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 9, 2011
    O,o i was going through the ban list, and i seen a lot of people getting banned by Aimbot, how does that work, so u like shoot the wall and he dies>?

Can someone take time and explain, and i seen wallhacking, isn't that going through wall?>? :blink:
  2. Sep 25, 2010

Wallhack:you can see players through walls.

Aimbot: aim tool that autoaims and gets head shots.
  3. Oct 29, 2010
    What about brightskins? [IMG]

Based on my general experiences as admin at UT2004: regular aimbots are ridiculously easy to detect. Trigger-bots are slightly more difficult to detect. Radar is easy to difficult to detect depending on its usage by the offender. I have yet to witness a wall-hack, although we caught a prominent regular once wall-hacking -.-

And then, there are lots of other scripts and cheats. . .
  4. Jul 9, 2011
    so if u spectate them u will see they have wal hack?
  5. Sep 30, 2011
    Ok, well common sense alone should help you decide if they are hacking or not while you're spec'ing them.
    Most aimbots used to make their screen look like they were swinging the mouse around in all directions, this was caused by the aimbot program constantly searching for the hitboxs of enemy heads.

Wallhacks, however, you will be able to notice someone staring at a wall. Although you can't see the players on the other side like they can, it's pretty obvious when someone follows a wall with their weapon and just happen to catch someone as soon as they come around the corner.
    ALTHOUGH! Good headphones can produce the same effect, I can hear people coming from all angles with good head phones and I just follow the footsteps, so yeah.
  6. Jun 19, 2011
    If they are pro at hacking then you won't notice them walling normally unless if you spec them for a long time and discuss with other people. But yea some people are just too noobie and would just shoot through the walls... idiots
  7. Jul 9, 2011
    Time to Practice Hacking.....lol :nuke:
  8. Feb 18, 2011

Counting the days till a ban.
  9. Sep 30, 2011

There is really no practice to it.
    I have multiple aimbots, and a few wallhacks that I toggle on and off occasionally.
    (Of course never on pF)
    Only thing you would have to practice is the commands for the program in question and getting colored CT/T models.
    I, however, do not condone hacking of any sort. This is for knowledge based purposes only...
  10. Jul 9, 2011
    Lol, am just kidding, i dont even know hwo to hack
  11. Aug 1, 2011
    Most intelligent comment. EVER.
  12. Sep 30, 2011

Young troll in the making.
  13. Jun 19, 2011
    You need to check your brain.
  14. Sep 25, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.