Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

had a lot of good times but i cant handle it anymore

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by My Ringtones, Sep 8, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 25, 2011
    after my admin runs out i will never come back for admin i might never go back to the servers.i dont know but i had good times here but it not that fun anymore. so on the 25 will be the last time all of you will see me. i might be back in a long time
  2. Sep 22, 2010
  3. Apr 29, 2011
    If you are serious about leaving, you need to cancel your subscription. Otherwise, it will keep charging you.

http://plaguefest.com/index.php?/topic/7680-how-do-i-take-cancel-reoccurring-charges-on-my-cc/page__p__90328
  4. Feb 18, 2011
    Are you seriously leaving over one admin dispute? Kmon man... We don't hate you.
  5. May 27, 2008
  6. Aug 5, 2010
    Leaving over a complain against you. Im sorry it had to be that way but could of just agreed that you did wrong and get on with it.
  7. Mar 11, 2011
    dont leave if everyone left over one complaint server wouldnt exist
    relax and enjoy the game with us
  8. Feb 21, 2007
    everyone has their reasons...if his is indeed solely over one admin complaint...well then thats what he wants.
  9. Apr 2, 2011
  10. Aug 5, 2010
  11. Apr 2, 2011
    Thanks! I am starting up a space marine army, and I don't know if it will be Blood Angels, Space Wolves, or Dark Angels... idk which yet...
  12. Jun 19, 2011
    Exactly, don't just leave for 1 complaint, it will go by.
  13. Oct 29, 2010

You got mail. Check now.
  14. May 15, 2011

Chill.

Shit happens.

Forget it and move on.

Nobody gives a fuck if you had a complaint against you or if you did something wrong.
  15. Nov 25, 2010

@OP: Excuse me if I misunderstand here, but one of those dispute thingies you guys are talking about is much less worse than getting chased of a board for being a dick...I should know.
  16. Apr 29, 2011
    So I'm guessing this was a joke since you are still playing on pF?
  17. Feb 20, 2011
    no need to discuss ringtones uncertainty any longer, enough has been said, up to him in the end. :locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.