Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Introductions started by Drunk Cat, Oct 19, 2011

1. Oct 13, 2011
    I'm 19 years old born in turkey grow up in romania, turkey and us cuz of my father's business.(Im fluent at turkish. I dont remember romanian too much cuz I was 4 or 5.) However I've been playing on the here 1 or 2 months. I'm a musician ( been playin guitar and drum for 7 years ). I was studying at romania (last year of high school) then I decided to move us next to my uncle. I wanna be a network or software engineer. But I have little TOEFL problem. My english is not good at all Im still studying english. Speaking is ok but grammar is really bad at toefl. Why my name is drunk cat ? Cuz My cat loves drinking beer lol.
  2. Apr 2, 2011
    Hey Drunk Cat, I do believe I have seen you on our servers... welcome to the forums.
  3. Sep 30, 2011
    Welcome welcome.
    Also, your english isn't that horrible, I've seen way worse. ;D
  4. May 15, 2011
    I saw you in game! :grin:

Also, I'm going to have a hard time distinguishing you between Brian cause that use to be Brian's Avatar. O~O (I'm not saying you need to change it.)

Anyways welcome to the communities forums.

We have a lot of Tech Savvy people here and I'm sure they would be more than happy to help you with any problems.
    We aren't a bunch of assholes... Most of us, anyways. 8P
  5. Oct 13, 2011
    actually Im more online on zombie sv than the others. yea xombie but you know toefl is not easy :grin: I saw you too pinkie Its okay I can change my avatar ^^ I'd be happy to if they help me :smile:
  6. Aug 20, 2011
    Hey welcome to forums, as stated your english isn't as bad hope to see you soon in game! :thumbsup:
  7. Oct 27, 2010
    Hey, welcome to the community :thumbsup:
  8. May 20, 2011
    Hey Drunk Cat, good thing you joined us on the forums. I've played with you a couple of times before.
    Which part in Turkey were you born? My parents are from Konya/Adana :smile:.
  9. Mar 20, 2011
    Welcome to the forums Drunk Cat, look forward to seeing you on the servers. Your English is looking good... =)
  10. Jul 1, 2010
    Welcome to the forums! :grin:
  11. Oct 13, 2011
    Thanks churma :smile:

Hi slish.I was born in Ankara My parents from Ankara also. But I have lived mostly in Bodrum/Mugla :smile:
  12. Jun 26, 2011
    Lool, Welcome to the Community bro! enjoy your time here!
  13. Feb 18, 2011
    Welcome to the forums brah.
  14. Jul 28, 2011
    Salut! What part of Romania were you in? I lived there for about 6 years (and I hardly remember any Romanian either lol)
  15. Sep 6, 2010
    Welcome to the forums Drunk Cat! Saw you in game a few times and you're doing good! :smile:
  16. Apr 6, 2011
    Hey Drunk Cat nice to meet ya! I don't think I saw you in the servers yet can't wait til I do!