Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

hailstormhaymaker, 2/10/12, ~8:00 PM ET

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Vodka, Feb 11, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 11, 2012
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:43178718
    Where: Ibis Zombie Mod Server

He joined the Ibis zm server yesterday and someone called out he was using aimbot.

Tick mark: 21000

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Apr 9, 2007
    • Feb 11, 2012
      I know, just wanted to let you guys know that he was found hacking.
      • Useful Useful x 1
      • Apr 9, 2007
        Oh shit. I'm sorry. I'll look at the demo.

Thank you!
      • Apr 9, 2007
        Alright. So after viewing the Demo it looks like he was turned into a Zombie. Then the guy with an obfuscated name started calling him out and he left.

If you had a Demo of him aim botting (instead of a player calling him out, then an Admin saying he hacks as well), that would be a lot better.

Sorry but we can't do anything, regardless of what happened in the IBIS ZM server.
      • Feb 11, 2012
      • Apr 9, 2007
        I went to 21000 and it's just sitting idle not specing anyone. Am I doing it wrong? I haven't viewed many demos before, when I have it was pretty basic viewing.
      • Feb 18, 2011
      • Feb 11, 2012
        Oh go to 21000 and pause the demo, choose the first person view and look for hailstormhaymaker then resume the demo
        • Useful Useful x 1
        • Jul 4, 2011
          You have to spectate him while viewing the demo. He's definitely using no recoil/aimbot, however, this happened on the "IBIS ZM server" as you said which has nothing to do with PlagueFest, so I'm unsure what we're going to do here.

Thanks for the heads up though!
        • Jun 4, 2006
          Even though it isn't on a PF server, admins hacking in general raises a bit of an alarm. It generally isn't a problem so long as they aren't showing any association with PF, however in this case it's clear Vodka knew where hailey came from, some how. This isn't to say he's hacking; I haven't looked.
        • Feb 18, 2011
          I was hacking when I first started and a little after that, once I realized how foolish it was I stopped. Many of the regulars know this as well as admins. 3 months sober from all games :razz:.
          Anyways someone should just talk to him about it.
        • Apr 9, 2007
          Wow I had no idea I could do that. Thanks!

I definitely see the hacking, and that is the Admin. If you don't want to view the Demo, he has the pF Admin Tags on.

SBSRC 43: STEAM_0:1:43178718 hailstormhaymaker SCLvO4xa9syK+/gHSeqe3TBQA6e+OIEtNmVajeXGQfYLJjGfrDlDrA==

@Brian
        • Feb 11, 2012
          I usually go to the PF ZE server and in the demo when hailstorm kills a zombie you can see it says pF Admin next to his name then I took his steam id and looked it up on bans.plaguefest.com. Went to his steam page and made sure he was in the plaguefest admin group.
        • Nov 29, 2010
          He's using a no-recoil hack. Regardless, IMO it looks poorly on us as a community and should be taken care of as if he did it on our own servers.
        • apollo
          This message by apollo has been removed from public view. Deleted by Brian, Feb 11, 2012, Reason: opinion not required in this matter, lets not start a hivemind here....
          Feb 11, 2012
        • Jul 1, 2010
          Took a look as well and want to confirm that I can definitely see it as well. Checked the steam id in console and checks out. Also saw that he has our clan tags on. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
        • Feb 18, 2011
          No offense to you people but I believe that is the wrong approach. Removing him means you have to remove anyone who has ever hacked and been a part of plaguefest. I might be wrong but I recall Devious saying he did it in the past, (if not him another admin) And many other admins as well. If he chooses to stop, well lovely. If not, that is his choice and he should be ready to face the consequences of a VAC ban.
        • Apr 9, 2007
          So long as you're not an Admin at PlagueFest when you hacked, it doesn't matter.

I hack all the time.
        • Nov 29, 2010
          Here's the thing; he was caught hacking today, meaning he goes on other servers and hacks making us look bad
        Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.