Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Hailstormhaymaker disrespect me

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by SkyCloud, Sep 9, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 26, 2011
    Okay this admin I beleave that one that cadebrake I did not video it, But He Disrespect me for no reason And I ask him nice why you cade brake then the rage start's Here's a pictures and Video.

"[pF]HailstormHaymaker" STEAM_0:1:43178718
  2. Aug 11, 2011
    Was waiting on that seeing as u have a thing and a nack for telling admins what to do http://plaguefest.com/index.php?/topic/7986-skycloud/page__p__93882__hl__skycloud__fromsearch__1#entry93882 but to get on the subject of disrespect. You accused me of breaking a cade. when the whole reason i hopped on wa sbecause a player hit me up on steam about a guy name dbait breaking cades repeadedly. then u started spamming umadbro "hemad he mad" yea im mad don't accuse in chat that im breaking cades ESPECIALLY if you got no evidence to back it up.
  3. Mar 26, 2011
    I was telling you why you cade brake.
  4. Aug 11, 2011
    Again i DIDN'T cade break and if your gonna throw out accusations PLEASE bring some evidence . as far as you go i heard you like to cry wolf the minute an admin farts. I don't have to justify myself to you. next time bring some hard evidence as far as cade breaking goes, The only person doing the cade breaking was a kid named bait something pirate and i was asked to come on to spec him.
  5. Mar 26, 2011
    Fuck this I let upper admin decide.
  6. Jul 23, 2010
    If you have no proof that this is in fact, the person behind the cade-breaking...then why post? Furthermore, your screen shots fail to show RAGE or disrespect and even so, provide absolutely no proof that the admin was abusing whatsoever.

You've been here long enough Skycloud, you should know the rules about these posts by now. Please gather the required proof before posting abuse threads against admins.
  7. Jul 14, 2008
    Unless the demo shows something else I don't see any disrespect or admin abuse. As far as the Cade breaking if you have no proof then there is no point on bringing it up.
  8. Aug 11, 2011
    Again this player seems to have a history of crying wolf or telling admins what they have to do. which for me is easy to brush off. However if you Accuse me infront of people on the game about some bullshit that never happned and THEN don't even have proof of those accusations. thats were my patience wears thin. and as far as abuse? what abuse? i stated to u i didn't break ANYONES cade.
  9. Oct 29, 2010
    The demo was just a recording of the chat that he already has pictures of. -.-

So you overheard on chat that he cade broke and decided to run with it? We appreciate that you try to help SkyCloud but you have a bad habbit of maybe jumping the gun a bit when it comes to these things. :confused:
  10. Jul 14, 2008
    No valid proof, no case. Hailstorm did not disrespect you from what we see up there. Next time please do not interfere with admins doings their job or try to tell them how to handle a particular situation.
    Any other questions or concerns direct them to me.

11. Aug 18, 2006
    I was about to make this reply. Damn you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.